Teen mum young and pregnant UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to exfoliate that patchy as duck tan off. She looks dirty... also looks like the bikini is going to cut off her blood supply if it digs into her any tighter😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She could at least tidy the room 🤢 the tissue in her lips is going to start dying off if she gets any more filler you can see how it's completed migrated so painful looking 😫 and yeah only fans pending 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she been gifted all this tat? If so then I’m pretty sure she should be putting #gifted or #AD

Reactions: 1
Why would you not clean up around you or at least crop out all your tit left out 😩

Reactions: 5
Omg her patchy tan face, way overfilled lips and awfully thick lashes are not a good combo. Maybe she will grow up in a few years and realise that less is actually more. She would be a pretty girl without the fillers and lashes natural make up and sorted her hair but she ruins herself

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
When you try to be like Mia from TMUK and fail ...
Tbf I prefer Charlie’s photo. Showing the real standards of a woman’s body and embracing the mum tum. I can’t say I care for her choice of eyelashes and her lip fillers, but at least her body is still natural and I’m glad she’s posting it for her followers to see it’s okay to not look like the media’s standards of “perfect”
She’s got a lovely figure and I wish she knew she didn’t have to push her boobs up and look fake. She’s also got a lovely face and I wish she knew she didn’t need the lip fillers and spider lashes, she looks 10x prettier without

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s trying to hard to be one of them glamorous influencers (even they highly edit their photos) but it’s just not working.. pound shop barbie

Bikini weather.. so set a tripod up and go and take your photos outside in the sun! Make some bloody effort for your JOB!!

Tbf I prefer Charlie’s photo. Showing the real standards of a woman’s body and embracing the mum tum. I can’t say I care for her choice of eyelashes and her lip fillers, but at least her body is still natural and I’m glad she’s posting it for her followers to see it’s okay to not look like the media’s standards of “perfect”
She’s got a lovely figure and I wish she knew she didn’t have to push her boobs up and look fake. She’s also got a lovely face and I wish she knew she didn’t need the lip fillers and spider lashes, she looks 10x prettier without
Yea I agree, fair play to her, her body looks great.
the fake tan, lips and eyelashes are less desirable tho.
still she looks 10000x better than greasy Charlotte!

Reactions: 10
Like hottest day of the year and she’s got Harlow outside in clunky Air Force 1’s and socks in her own garden.. get her toes out!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.