Teen mum young and pregnant UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m cringing so much at how she keeps sitting in her car and that ugly bling key ring she got done 😭😭 It’s literally going to be MONTHS before she can drive she does realise that..?

DLVA don’t think tests will be going ahead for months

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m cringing so much at how she keeps sitting in her car and that ugly bling key ring she got done 😭😭 It’s literally going to be MONTHS before she can drive she does realise that..?

Shes the kind of person that the first thing they do when they pass their test is pick up all their chavvy mates and drive to maccies for for a coke whilst the person in the passenger seat films them driving to plaster everywhere to show she can drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
E0F9834B-6E2E-431D-A743-D3D840840416.png
Charlottes back begging again. Don’t think she realises now that she’s OFF the show no one wants to collaborate with her.

oh and she can make one of these on word herself, that’s what I did. Save some of her cash so she can look after her children.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
View attachment 158281Charlottes back begging again. Don’t think she realises now that she’s OFF the show no one wants to collaborate with her.

oh and she can make one of these on word herself, that’s what I did. Save some of her cash so she can look after her children.
At least she’ll be able to keep them when she jumps between Ashley and Connor.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wait for the car selfies. A girl I knew years ago her mum bought her a car while she was learning so it was Just parked outside the house for months on end. The girl used to go and sit in it all the time taking selfies and upload them on social media 😂 i thought it was just sad and weird. I can see Charlie doing it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5

You're right, I can drive but I saw a post on fb from a local driving instructor saying they had an email basically saying they havent been forgotten about but still no sign of resuming lessons and tests , including theories

About charlotte , I know everyone has different tastes but at least get them proper shoes the first few times. Tbh I thought she would have got them Clark's buckled type , they do dress quite girly.Hope she doesnt start putting them in tracksuits to go with them

Reactions: 3
Wait for the car selfies. A girl I knew years ago her mum bought her a car while she was learning so it was Just parked outside the house for months on end. The girl used to go and sit in it all the time taking selfies and upload them on social media 😂 i thought it was just sad and weird. I can see Charlie doing it lol
A3A4166F-DC89-497F-8CC5-C7BCBD5BFF39.png
You spoke too soon...

• Haha
That car is going to turn into a heap of rust waiting to be driven. Charlie can't even wipe her arse without advice. You can't stop on the road to ask insta what direction to take 😂

• Haha
I always go Clark’s or a shoe that offer the best support opposed to trainers
I love Clarke's on kids. I got my first born the little doodles.

I also got her Van's and converse. They are like brand new. So awkward to get on and dont support their feet!

When my babies toddling about and needs some shoes I be straight to Clarke's.

Also who "treats" their kids to shoes? It's not like they are a 12 year old who's into fashion and want to look nice. Its basic necessities 🙄 suppose it's better than spending her sole money on weed.

At least she’ll be able to keep them when she jumps between Ashley and Connor.
Yes, probably a wise idea not to get them personalised hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love Clarke's on kids. I got my first born the little doodles.

I also got her Van's and converse. They are like brand new. So awkward to get on and dont support their feet!

When my babies toddling about and needs some shoes I be straight to Clarke's.

Also who "treats" their kids to shoes? It's not like they are a 12 year old who's into fashion and want to look nice. Its basic necessities 🙄 suppose it's better than spending her sole money on weed.

That's a good point. Shoes are a necessity at their age not a treat 🙄🙄

Yes, probably a wise idea not to get them personalised hun.

I really hope she's sat in someone else's car as a passenger and not her own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet Charlotte let the girls walk all over the bed with the shoes on 🤮 and I just KNOW that they probably haven’t washed their bedding since they got it. YUCK

• Sick
Reactions: 7
View attachment 158281Charlottes back begging again. Don’t think she realises now that she’s OFF the show no one wants to collaborate with her.

I thought they lived separately. Why would you want a picture that only makes sense for when your boyfriend is around for ‘sleepovers’?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really want brett to do an insta q&a so we can find out what he really thinks of Charlie's poor decisions and her horrendous fillers

Reactions: 8
I wish Brett would get Harlow a proper cot instead of dumping her in a travel cot in his mums back room. I mean living quarters.

Reactions: 4
I truely cannot get over how bad Charlie’s lips are. The filler has serious migrated and she’s lost so much definition. I’m all for fillers - I bloody love getting them but whoever is doing hers needs to consider a new career!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.