Teen mum young and pregnant UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
323E6D57-C1F1-490E-8B81-B07785F48F04.jpeg
She’s that racist witch, still that racist witch and will forever be that racist witch

• Haha
Reactions: 44
They don’t leave much to the imagination do they 🙈
🤣🤣 I mean I love my gym leggings (but I actually workout like all the time) but never in a million years would I pick such a horrible unflattering colour! Also I’ve seen better colour lips on a dead person! ( I’ve seen a lot of dead people, I’m a nurse didn’t want that to come across like I was a serial killer 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🤣🤣 I mean I love my gym leggings (but I actually workout like all the time) but never in a million years would I pick such a horrible unflattering colour! Also I’ve seen better colour lips on a dead person! ( I’ve seen a lot of dead people, I’m a nurse didn’t want that to come across like I was a serial killer 🤣)
I know it's like that meme that goes about where the woman looks like shes got no trousers on but they are skin colour leggings 🤣 never u understand why anyone chooses that colour for any clothing tbh

Reactions: 4
Does charlie have a P.O. Box ??? So I can send her some fuckin purple shampoo🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t follow Charlie on insta but whenever someone reposts a picture of here I always think of her famous line on the show ‘ WoUlD yOu EvEr LeAvE mEh’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nobody jump on me for this. 👀🤷🏽‍♀️😂 but I actually quite like Brett. He clearly adores his little girl and just wants to be with her/do right by her. I can imagine Charlie being an absolute nightmare to be with tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Nobody jump on me for this. 👀🤷🏽‍♀️😂 but I actually quite like Brett. He clearly adores his little girl and just wants to be with her/do right by her. I can imagine Charlie being an absolute nightmare to be with tbh
I think it depends what mood Bretts in. When he’s on one and ranting he can come across very out of touch and a bit condescending. But otherwise I agree, plus, I think it takes quite a decent man (or woman) to stick by their partners with horrendous PND. There’s no doubt Charlie was absolutely awful with hers.

also, Charlie appears to of had her lashes done, like we speculated, before salons are even allowed to open. Well done Charlie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah I actually don’t mind Brett, I remember that scene on the show where he wanted to take Harlow to his mums to give Charlie a rest and she kicked off, then when he said he was down and upset about it she replied with good then left him crying... she’s vile

Reactions: 12
I actually find Brett really draining. Reading his rants and the way he talks about stuff is mind numbing.!

Reactions: 4
Fan behaviour doesn’t even make sense as a statement. Fans could potentially act a number of ways, stalker, rude, be nice, or whatever. Literally doesn’t mean anything, it’s just a phrase that makes people who have been famous for 5 minutes, feel important 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brett's mum jumping on the "fan behavior" sorry but if you put your post your life on social media peop

People are going to have an opinion 🙄
She’s obsessed with fan behaviour, when I messaged her about the car seat she was like if your from tattle then your just obsessed, then found my account because I posted the screenshot and then continued to message about me being ‘scared’ because I have a life outside of social media

Pretty sure they’re the ones with fan behaviour, checking here constantly 🤷🏼‍♀️ #tattlefanbehaviour
This, she told me she wouldn’t ever look at the site again but then no more than 5 minutes later I had another message regarding tattle🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.