Teen mum young and pregnant UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can barely walk in them, they’re so heavy for tiny feet 😔
My little boys got them he’s 8 and they’re lovely but heavy I wouldn’t put them on a young child or anyone younger then him actually he only wears them for special occasions 😂

Reactions: 3
Charlotte coming in the live to have a rant.. tbf is really seemed like Charlie couldn't be arsed with her drama either, only had her on for like 2 minutes then was like I'm off to do a different live😂

Reactions: 1
Charlotte coming in the live to have a rant.. tbf is really seemed like Charlie couldn't be arsed with her drama either, only had her on for like 2 minutes then was like I'm off to do a different live😂
I’d turned it off before that so missed most of it. Caught the end of it when the girls were crying and looked like they hadn’t had a bath in days. Didn’t like the fact Charlotte was swearing in front of the girls either.

Reactions: 2
That was funny that she ended the live with Charlotte and started a new one on her own😂 wonder if it was because Charlotte was bitching about mtv

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Erm I’ll just leave this here for you to comment on 🤣🙃
Her child is one, she often goes on about how amazing she is at sleeping yet here she is brininging the boiled water and baby milk up to bed with her. Either she's lying when she brags about it or she's too lazy to get up and make her a bottle when she wakes at apparently 8am

Reactions: 6
So Charlotte is all over Charlie’s comments in the live, gets invited in...
‘Wow Charlotte we’ve got over 1000 views’

CharlitteRants and raves thinking ‘she’s the G’ then all you can hear are the girls being ratty, (maybe because it’s hot and they are stuck indoors... oh and when Charlotte come on.. looked like she was lying in bed and then went into the girls in the living room, so they weren’t being supervised😳😳😳)

views significantly drop so Charlie leaves to go back on her own

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

you can’t write this

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pet name is G? My sons pet name is Chunky. That’s a pet name. Harhar would be pet name, princess, girlie, baby. Not G 🤣🤣 They’ve made it up on the spot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope Harlow has sun cream on... my child’s skin always looks greasy / shiny with it on..

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.