Teen mum young and pregnant UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be honest, I didn’t realise G stood for gangster and I’m 24 😂. I often refer to my niece as my G (her name is Gwen), think I’ll be stopping now though don’t want people thinking I’m calling her a gangster 🤣!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope Harlow has sun cream on... my child’s skin always looks greasy / shiny with it on..
Mine is the same, infact when his dad picked me up from work earlier I commented on how much like a snail our child resembles covered in sun cream. All sticky, almost sweaty but not. That’s how you can tell a kid has sun cream on, a toddler should never actually sweat. Think I’ve heard they’re way too hot if they actually “sweat”.

Reactions: 1
Mine is the same, infact when his dad picked me up from work earlier I commented on how much like a snail our child resembles covered in sun cream. All sticky, almost sweaty but not. That’s how you can tell a kid has sun cream on, a toddler should never actually sweat. Think I’ve heard they’re way too hot if they actually “sweat”.
A bit of sweating is fine. 🙂 Yes it means they're too hot but their body is dealing with it fine, just as adults do. Obviously they shouldn't be dripping but a bit of a sweaty neck etc is fine.

Definitely on the shiny greasy front, though. My babe looks grim. 😂🙈

Reactions: 2
A bit of sweating is fine. 🙂 Yes it means they're too hot but their body is dealing with it fine, just as adults do. Obviously they shouldn't be dripping but a bit of a sweaty neck etc is fine.

Definitely on the shiny greasy front, though. My babe looks grim. 😂🙈
Ah thank you! I wasn’t 100%, that’s helpful! Mine had a little sweaty nose earlier and I nearly had a meltdown pulling him into the shade! Better to care too much though than too little! 🥰 Hahahahaha they’re like little sticky slugs aren’t they 😂

• Heart
She shouldn’t even be on formula now she’s one.
In an ideal world she shouldn’t be on formula or still be having baby bottles but.. I’ve known children still be on jar baby food at over 2 years old.. so..🥴😂 Harlow probably won’t still need the dentinox colic drops that are there either! I’m clueless, is that okay for them to still have? I took my little one off the colic drops around 3 months old.. when the colic stopped... 😂

Dunno if anyone mentioned it earlier or didn’t notice but did any see Charlie bath Harlow in the kitchen sink. Absolutely disgusting I’ve never seen anything like it.🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 1
Bathing kids in the kitchen sink is quite common tbf, especially if she doesn’t have a bath and only a shower. Super common in the 90s, many photos of me in the sink hahahaha

Reactions: 47
In an ideal world she shouldn’t be on formula or still be having baby bottles but.. I’ve known children still be on jar baby food at over 2 years old.. so..🥴😂 Harlow probably won’t still need the dentinox colic drops that are there either! I’m clueless, is that okay for them to still have? I took my little one off the colic drops around 3 months old.. when the colic stopped... 😂
If she has colic at over the age of one that child needs taking to the doctors. I mean her mums probably too busy getting high off balloons and shitting all day to care but that baby needs to go to the doctors if she's experiencing colic. She's changed her bottles to the Tommee tipppee anti colic too, she used to use the mam ones.

Loads of people bath their kids in the kitchen sink, don't see the big deal and how it's disgusting? It's no different to the bath apart from it's smaller.

strange she has changed her bottles at this age when she should be coming off bottles and also off formula. The mam ones were also anti colic. I changed my kid off it just before he was 1, started mixing his lasttub of formula 50/50 with blue top milk then when it was finished he moved on to blue top. Heard doing that helps with the change of taste and let's their tummy get used to it. Worked for us anyway... and weused the colic drops for a really short period of time when he was a couple months then didnt need them anymore.

Reactions: 10
Who pairs them Spanish style dresses knee socks and a giant bow with Nike trainers, only charlotte 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bathing kids in the kitchen sink is quite common tbf, especially if she doesn’t have a bath and only a shower. Super common in the 90s, many photos of me in the sink hahahaha
Glad you said this because mine gets dunked in the sink once a day after lunch and I was sure it wasn't unusual. 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just caught up on this afternoon's comments.
Anyone got the gossip from the lives? What did Charlie talk about? And what was charlotte saying to slag off mtv?

Either I’m thick as shite but I’m sure their referring to her as a flipping pet in this comment 🤦🏼‍♀️
This is really irritating me now, personally I don’t see the big deal in calling a kid “my G” I jokingly say it to my niece all the time, it’s no biggy it is actually a term of endearment amongst the black half of my family. But what’s bleeping annoying me is why Brett and Jane are trying to claim it’s something it’s not! Own your tit and get over it. Stop try to claim in stands for “girl” it’s literally the most pathetic thing I have ever heard and it’s getting dead boring now.

Just caught up on this afternoon's comments.
Anyone got the gossip from the lives? What did Charlie talk about? And what was charlotte saying to slag off mtv?
I’d quite like to know too, Charlotte blocked me when I called out her racism 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also I'm sorry but what was Charlotte's dinner for the girls 🤣 nothing wrong with what she made but hardly instagram worthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.