Teen mum young and pregnant UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m finally caught up 😩😭😭😭

Charlie makes me audibly sigh. Wastes so much money on trying to appear to have her tit together when really all her purchases just have the complete opposite effect and everyone can see she’s flaunting stupid, completely unnecessary stuff she can barely pay off let alone make use of (the car) :ROFLMAO:

Charlotte needs a reality check I hope MTV told it to her straight. She is not the victim here. Agree with everyone else the lip syncing in the tiktok is one thing- ignorant yes, racist yes, excusable no but forgivable with a proper apology- PROBABLY but she went and fucked it smh. The people sticking up for her would need to get their heads out of her ass.

ALSO GUYS don’t know if I’m right here but Alesha has been verified on insta and look what her bio says about being on Teen Mom UK!! unless she means Y&P but I don’t think so as she would’ve said that.. and I swear it didn’t say this before?? Assuming she’s been moved onto the series!
Good spot. That actually links to MTVs official insta page for the original show. They have a separate one @teenmomypuk that seems like the official Y&P one. Curious. Wonder if they will switch her with Emma, didn't she say she didn't think she would make the next season?

Reactions: 1
I reckon Charlie is probably driving that car without a license like you wouldn't just go out and sit in it 🤦🏼‍♀️
This is so embarrassing. Imagine buying a car so you can sit on your drive and take photos. Sums Charlie up really. It’s all for the gram

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why has Charlie even bought an air freshener itll run out by the time she can drive the car. Even if she goes out as a learner Brett is too young to take her and if anyone else did they would be breaking lockdown rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why has Charlie even bought an air freshener itll run out by the time she can drive the car. Even if she goes out as a learner Brett is too young to take her and if anyone else did they would be breaking lockdown rules.
She hasn’t, it’s gifted 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She drove the white one round a car park with all her friends in it the night she got it. Seen it on Snapchat she was not good. They were all screaming and giggling.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She drove the white one round a car park with all her friends in it the night she got it. Seen it on Snapchat she was not good. They were all screaming and giggling.

I was just about to say yeah she’s a ding but surely wouldn’t drive without a license, what an absolute dick head!! Doesn’t matter how well kept Harlow is it her home but if she’s gonna do tit like that plus balloons she’s a tit mother 🤬

Reactions: 5
Hope she realises they can take her license before she passes

hey Charlie, putting other peoples lives are risk isn’t cool or funny. There’s a reason you have to prove you are safe to be on the roads unsupervised, and it’s so innocent people dont die.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she used to drive Brett's car. I used to drive my bfs around the local industrial estate when I was 16 😬 When I started my lessons my instructor asked me if I was sure I havnt already had lessons.

I couldnt find the biting point for about 2 weeks, just used to stall it 😂

I can’t even stop laughing at that blinged out Yankee candle who even thought il tell you what il put some diamanté’s on a Yankee so it looks really classy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
very late on this but just saw about the bed and how she showed the payment email and says she paid... she hasn't. I've been gifted from that arista living twice (load of tit btw and the man is just so fake who deals with it all, had nothing but problems and then they wouldn't even let me return the beds 😂) anyway... they give you a 99% of discount code, you gotta pay the other 1% so in my case it was like £7, they refund that £7 a few days later.. the email does say you paid the full price

Then you are made to sign the contract which if you are a day or two late of doing what they say they message you threats to sue

You gotta post the photo of the bed 12 times in a 3 month period

You can either chose, get £50 for every sale with your discount code to pay for the bed at the end

Or a free bed at the start and every code used your paying it off, but if you no-one uses your code then your fucked and you gotta pay this bleeping 800 pound bed back

You can be taken to court because you signed this contract

These girls need to be careful it gave me nothing but worry for months x

also these beds ain't 800 because they are always on sale for 50 percent off! They look amazing but the quality is tit like really thin mdf wood x

another also 😂 thats why people get tempted to buy these beds with these girls codes, you think your getting a 800 pound bed frame for only 400?! Your gonna think the quality is amazing if its normally 800

But its not, bleeping sturdier if you laid on a ducking twig

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Whenever she posts about her scammy products she should be saying it’s an ad

Reactions: 3
very late on this but just saw about the bed and how she showed the payment email and says she paid... she hasn't. I've been gifted from that arista living twice (load of tit btw and the man is just so fake who deals with it all, had nothing but problems and then they wouldn't even let me return the beds 😂) anyway... they give you a 99% of discount code, you gotta pay the other 1% so in my case it was like £7, they refund that £7 a few days later.. the email does say you paid the full price

Then you are made to sign the contract which if you are a day or two late of doing what they say they message you threats to sue

You gotta post the photo of the bed 12 times in a 3 month period

You can either chose, get £50 for every sale with your discount code to pay for the bed at the end

Or a free bed at the start and every code used your paying it off, but if you no-one uses your code then your fucked and you gotta pay this bleeping 800 pound bed back

You can be taken to court because you signed this contract

These girls need to be careful it gave me nothing but worry for months x

also these beds ain't 800 because they are always on sale for 50 percent off! They look amazing but the quality is tit like really thin mdf wood x

another also 😂 thats why people get tempted to buy these beds with these girls codes, you think your getting a 800 pound bed frame for only 400?! Your gonna think the quality is amazing if its normally 800

But its not, bleeping sturdier if you laid on a ducking twig
So I'm just being nosey tell me to mind my own business if you want but are you an influencer of some kind or famous 👀 how did you go about getting the 99% discount code

Reactions: 10
So I'm just being nosey tell me to mind my own business if you want but are you an influencer of some kind or famous 👀 how did you go about getting the 99% discount code
I had a home account way before the hinch tit started! Only had 15k followers and to me that was amazing but once she came along every Tom dick and Harry made an account and I just lost motivation so deleted it 😂 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.