Teen mum young and pregnant UK #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine the chap they would all buy if they got asked back for another season ? Maybe they genuinely think since they have had one season they are the original girls and sh*t gold

Can you imagine the chap they would all buy if they got asked back for another season ? Maybe they genuinely think since they have had one season they are the original girls and sh*t gold
*crap

Here she is liking chloe's photo. Come on love we ain't stupid. No way did you pay for that bed. Embarrassing trying to make people think your loaded from some juices ffs. Can't imagine how much debt she is probably in to show off to the gram😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here she is liking chloe's photo. Come on love we ain't stupid. No way did you pay for that bed. Embarrassing trying to make people think your loaded from some juices ffs. Can't imagine how much debt she is probably in to show off to the gram😅
I bet they're such terrible quality too. We have an upholstered bedframe and it cost around £400 from Benson's for beds, you know, a reputable furniture retailer. Not someone flogging cheap tat on insta with a 5000% mark up, then making our you're getting a bargain with 50% off 😂

Reactions: 2
Sad she’s posted her bed confirmation purely to show the price. Impressing absolutely no one. Lovely furniture to put in your empty shell of a life with your lovely dresses and lovely cleaning supplies. I admit, I suffered with PND with my son and once I’d got better, I spoilt him. I spent ridiculous amounts on his first birthday and christmas. He also wears designer, and it’s stupid. It’s like my guilt ate me up so much I needed to go the opposite extreme and shower him with love? Except I wasn’t? I was showering him with money and material and he wasn’t lacking any of that with my PND, he was lacking me. I think in a lot of ways Charlie feels the same, perhaps? Except she doesn’t just spoil Harlow, she goes way way beyond her means for the gram. I hope she realises what I did at some point, that PND wasnt her fault and she doesn’t need to go over the top lavish to prove her love and wellbeing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I hope hmrc get a sniff of this 👃.
She will end up getting in duck lots of money trouble showing off for the gram.

Reactions: 10
Wonder if she will be able to fit that bed through the hallways & up the stairs in that tiny house

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not going to lie Charlie does really get on my tits with the way she goes about things but in some sense I can kind of understand why she feels the need to show off, many young parents are stereotyped as living on benefits in a council house, I am 19, with a 1 year old son, my partner who’s 20 is in the navy so he’s away a lot of the time and I live as a single mum, I work in admin and we’ve just bought our own house and run our own cars have a lot of savings and can still afford to live comfortably I don’t go to the extent she does as to show every little thing I have but I felt so proud posting pictures of our new home that we worked so hard for, yes her job isn’t a respectable job at all and hopefully one day she’ll realise what a terrible thing she is doing but I can understand why she’s so excited to show everyone these expensive things she can afford whilst being a young mum too.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
But even paying half the price is still a lot to spend so I don’t know why she bothered trying to make it look like she paid the full price ??? 😫😂

Reactions: 2
I’m not going to lie Charlie does really get on my tits with the way she goes about things but in some sense I can kind of understand why she feels the need to show off, many young parents are stereotyped as living on benefits in a council house, I am 19, with a 1 year old son, my partner who’s 20 is in the navy so he’s away a lot of the time and I live as a single mum, I work in admin and we’ve just bought our own house and run our own cars have a lot of savings and can still afford to live comfortably I don’t go to the extent she does as to show every little thing I have but I felt so proud posting pictures of our new home that we worked so hard for, yes her job isn’t a respectable job at all and hopefully one day she’ll realise what a terrible thing she is doing but I can understand why she’s so excited to show everyone these expensive things she can afford whilst being a young mum too.
I don’t believe for one minute she makes any money from selling that stuff, nobody makes enough to actually live on from MLMs, it’s all a smoke screen. Everything gets paid by Brett who works a decent job, or her parents. Unless she has gotten herself in a massive amount of debtZ

I don’t believe for one minute she makes any money from selling that stuff, nobody makes enough to actually live on from MLMs, it’s all a smoke screen. Everything gets paid by Brett who works a decent job, or her parents. Unless she has gotten herself in a massive amount of debtZ
Yeah I agree. It’s all a completely fabricated lifestyle funded by her five minutes of fame and companies who jump on this at every second. The way she posts is bragging and it’s not a nice trait to have

Reactions: 8
Neither do I, even a normal 9-5 job couldn’t buy you 2 cars within 2 days, maybe she’s claiming as single whilst Brett works? There’s definitely something going on because even with bretts pay I doubt they’d afford all that unless he gets paid a very good wage.

Reactions: 11

I can see your view but she’s not consistent and she’s starting to piss people off. It’s the way she’s making things out. She’s a young mother and yes she’s not in a council house with all second hand stuff but she doesn’t have a job! Like an actual job that would let you buy all this stuff she is buying. So yes she’s showing off which everyone is entitled to do however I think she’s doing it in a deceitful way. She had 5 mins of fame and has grown a following of young and impressionable people who will want to do what she’s doing when she isn’t just a normal teen with a baby. That’s why young girls get into debt trying to chase the dream of what social media portrays and most of them are too young to realise that it’s not real for the most part

Reactions: 13
So the red 2010 fiat 500 is £3000 Most places
So with the bed and 2 cars she has spent £6000 in the past 2 days..

• Wow
I can see your view but she’s not consistent and she’s starting to piss people off. It’s the way she’s making things out. She’s a young mother and yes she’s not in a council house with all second hand stuff but she doesn’t have a job! Like an actual job that would let you buy all this stuff she is buying. So yes she’s showing off which everyone is entitled to do however I think she’s doing it in a deceitful way. She had 5 mins of fame and has grown a following of young and impressionable people who will want to do what she’s doing when she isn’t just a normal teen with a baby. That’s why young girls get into debt trying to chase the dream of what social media portrays and most of them are too young to realise that it’s not real for the most part
I completely agree, I just meant with the home and cars I can see why she wants to brag even though 2 crappy cars in two days is ridiculous and it irritates me when she constantly posts their designer clothes and whatever else she’s bought mainly because it’s not bought with honest money, I think alesha is starting to copy now too with her recent stories

Reactions: 1
I reckon she's got the bed on PayPal credit. Otherwise probably would just pay with your debit card, wouldn't you🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.