Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casperron

VIP Member
I’m prettty sure every single thread I’ve been on on here the persons child has been diagnosed by tattle as autistic js

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Very_lot

Am I the only person who respects Billies only fans hustle? she don’t look like the videos but hey people are paying her good dolla dolla to have a look at her flaps so fair fuckin play.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’m sorry but it’s really bothered me that Emma is pregnant and I know it shouldn’t. I’ve not been lucky enough to have my time to be a mum yet, for various reasons. And I know it’s absolutely ridiculous to be jealous that someone else is but I can’t shake the feeling.

Her lack of concern for her sons safety is shocking (no car seat etc). Not only that, her situation isn’t stable. I just wish people would take a second to stop and think about whether they can truly provide the best life for their kids in their current situation before just getting knocked up by any Tom Dick or Harry. There’s people like me who would kill to give a little child the absolute world ffs

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Blue1989

VIP Member
Ok bleeding hell everyone has viewed their opinion on her size now. So let's just leave it, it's getting tedious

Reactions: 41

Gh2611

Why does everyone seem to comment on chloes weight “she looks much bigger on tv” “bigger in her videos” just leave it alone and focus on your own weight! Bloody nasty!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Lottielei

it’s from old episodes but I need to rant about chloe.
Her and jordan went on holiday and she left him on his own to go out with her friend but then he was in the wrong ??
she went out with her friends on her 18th , jordan went out with his friends on his 18th , but jordan was wrong for doing that because he should’ve wanted to spend it with Chloe and Marley 🙄

she’s so me me me you can tell she was such a spoilt child just find her so irritating!

he shouldn’t have cheated on her but I’m surprised he stayed with her for so long tbh.

Reactions: 40

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Am I the only person who respects Billies only fans hustle? she don’t look like the videos but hey people are paying her good dolla dolla to have a look at her flaps so fair fuckin play.
Oh I totally agree! I would totally do only fans, but a) I’m a primary school teacher and b) I have the figure of a 15 year old boy.

I just rewatched season 1 - remember when Dylan bought Megan a horse to put in the back garden to make up for shagging her mate?!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Spencerskates

VIP Member
I know that the jeans Chloe wears are meant to be high waisted, but I wish she’d either size up or pull them down a bit in the crotch area - I feel like I’m more familiar with the outline of her vulva than my own with all of the camel toe shots she shares!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Is she on ketamine. She looks like a crackhead
you've obviously not seen someone on ket, if that was the case she would probably be in the corner talking to her handbag 😂

I think she just looks like she's a bit pissed and trying to pose all sultry. Maybe billie been giving her lessons.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Hope the new dad drives, would be a change from seeing her come in and out of taxis for half an episode

• Haha
Reactions: 37

whisperchat

VIP Member
Anyone see billies story claiming she could ‘steal your man’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ll let my boyfriend know that when she steals him check out time at the Travelodge is 12pm 😂 I’ll have him back by afternoon tea. Thanks Bill 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 35