Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why does everyone seem to comment on chloes weight “she looks much bigger on tv” “bigger in her videos” just leave it alone and focus on your own weight! Bloody nasty!
God I agree - some of the comments on here are just plain nasty. The girl is hardly over weight - last week there were pages of people literally arguing over what size she is. Like it’s bloody 2020! How is this a thing! No wonder she edits her photos! I’d probably do the same after reading some of the comments on here! Says more about the people commenting than of her I say 💁🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Probably for the best all the posts have been deleted - I've seen a lot of people call Reanne petty betty but I think the title more suited Megan posting all that.

Not that I dislike either Megan or Reanne, I just think in all the hate that Reanne seems to get Dylan gets away with being the problem 🤷‍♀️ if Megan and Dylan were hooking up while he was split up with Reanne and then he left Megan and went back to her, then that's Dylans fault, not Reanne.

Also while I'm not judging Megan at all if she did hook up with Dylan, I'm not sure why her and her sister feel the need to put it out there, she knows what Dylan is like and still went back there? It's like her and Billie are trying to say what a fool Reanne is for having him back when Megan supposedly was the same fool a few weeks ago 🤷‍♀️

Jennytea

VIP Member
The eyebrows that they choose to overpluck? The full face make up making them look like they are dressed as a drag queen. It’s all very different to constantly arguing that someone is fatter than they try to show. If you really can’t see how it’s wrong then its your issue and I’m sure it makes you sleep better at night. All of the above are weird actions to take. People can’t help their weight sometimes, theres a difference! It just shows that you have nothing else to point out about her other than her weight. It’s boring. Not only that, but I find it really quite pathetic that you always seem to chime in when anyone says something you disagree with, and go to the effort of reading back their posts to try and belittle their comments. You clearly have no life outside of tattle, and you must be bloody perfect to be able to constantly be trying to argue the fact that chloe from teen mom UK is fatter than she makes out on her instagram. Sad really.
Getting told I have no life outside tattle and I’m sad because I pointed out you’re a hypocrite 😳😂 Pushed a button did I hun

• Haha

Lolo19

I missed out on the last few episodes of last series. Anyone know where I can watch it for free. I don’t have sky on demand? And I don’t wanna pay for it on prime xx
Save your soul and don’t bother . It’s chloe sulking cause Jordan is playing PlayStation , Amber and ste “ rowing” & Nassieh being monosyllabic & Megan wanting more babies yet again .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Coolcats24

VIP Member
I actually really like Emma! I'm happy for her I think she's really mature and is a good mum
I don’t think she’s mature, she comes across very child like. And I wouldn’t call someone who doesn’t put their child in a car seat a good mum either.

• Heart

Blue1989

VIP Member
It's not true, I thought it was shitty for someone to be talk about abortions and pregnancy behind someones back. I draw the line there, so I messaged megan to warn her. I don't care if I'm kicked off here for it either. It's straight up wrong of this person. Megan replied and told me, she's even spoken to tel about it not being true. So leave it out, shady fucking behaviour

• Angry
  • Sad

Sarah-e

Hate piercings on babies and the "they won't remember it" argument doesn't fly with me. Leave it till they are old enough to ask ffs
I think it’s simple.
A child that age can not give consent so you shouldn’t do it.

Ooohb*tch!

Am I the only one here who absolutely cannot stand Shannon!?
She's a whiney little brat, who was just so jealous of her little sister for having her head screwed on.... Just my opinion! 😂

Reactions: 27
It winds me up because my friend has just been told she can’t have children, she’s got one but now she’s been told because of an infection she’s infertile. She’s the best mum going. And it breaks my heart to see her so upset when you have her parading around. She’s revolting. And the way she dresses is so inappropriate. I’m a mum and I wouldn’t ever dream of dressing the way she does
I personally don’t think that what she wears has any affect on her parenting. As long as she’s not walking round with her tits out I don’t see the issue.

• Heart
I always remember the episode when they were arguing and she told him to “start being a man” and you could see by his reaction he was almost in tears / shocked that she’d said it. I know we only see snippets of their loves but my lordddd give the guy a breakkkkk 😭

It's such a tough one because Chloe does come across like such a spoilt diva at times. I remember when she had the argument about Jordan dropping off Marley to nursery., and he said no, Chloe was like "Well that's what's happening so..." She is clearly a little princess who is used to getting what she wants.

But having said that Jordan is such a wet sack of spuds. Literally as much as enthusiasm as a pond. Sits on sofa glued to his PS4. I know depression may have played a part, but his personality in general is just very dry. I can understand her frustration with him. In all honesty they are no compatible at all, I cannot see how they cant understand that. They're like chalk and cheese. Jordan needs someone a lot more low maintenance and chilled than Chloe, and she needs someone with a bit more oompf in them then him.

Drea1984

Chatty Member
Shannon looks great these days. Did her good obviously getting rid of that lump Charlie.
Always remember him thinking he was going to be able to buy a 400k house with no deposit 😂

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Can’t get over how sweet both Marley and Brooklyn look now they’ve had their hair cut! Cute!

im glad the girls finallly cut their boys hair. I don’t know why but I can’t stand long hair on boys. Brooklyn’s in particular always looked like amber needed to give it a good brush

• Heart
I felt so sorry for Megan when Dylan's mum died. You could tell she was his back home through it all, and probably even thought they'd reconcile. Then he got back with Ree-Ann and you could how devastated that made Megan.

• Sad

Bexybest

Darren may be a drug dealer and criminal but no one can say he’s not a good dad x
I can't work out if you are being sarcastic or not.

If you are a criminal then you are exposing your child to that world - however much he tries to hide it. Associating with scummy people and buying gifts for your child using drug money.

If that was my child's father I would say no thank you until he sorted himself out. Children need to be protected from behaviour like that, it shouldn't be normalised or the cycle continues.

Reactions: 26

Coolcats24

VIP Member
Don’t really like to comment on the children’s appearances, but how much better does Brooklyn’s hair look shorter!

• Heart

Blue1989

VIP Member
You'd swear she was dribbling all over the place and wet herself🙄 she has a bit of a squint in it...jesus christ this page can be funny at times. Other times people are damn right rude