Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe 3 adults were there and all of his photos will have his romper like that 😂 she said it was right for during the photos and that was crossed “for after” but on her story the photographer is taking photos with it like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s no way on earth she wears any of them they’ll be chucked into the bottom of the wardrobe straight after she’s filmed the add
Do you reckon she just sends them straight back after posting the Insta story ad? There’s quite a few ‘celebs’ (using that term loosely!) on Insta who advertise Clarosa and I always think they can’t ever wear those cheap shoes, it’s so fake when they say they love them!

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else see Shannon’s ex Charlie’s story on Instagram? Showing off his wallet with loads of cash in🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seems reanes story that her and Tel used to be together 🥴. why do they all just shag each other it’s creepy 😕

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She didn’t say they was together someone asked if they went to school together & she said yeah..

Reactions: 8
Thing what annoys me about ree ann is it’s like she’s got no remorse for what she’s done. Completely realise Dylan is as much to blame, if not worse. It’s like she rubs it in Megan’s face. Whether their relationship was breaking down or not it’s still a horrible situation for Megan.

Reactions: 20
Thing what annoys me about ree ann is it’s like she’s got no remorse for what she’s done. Completely realise Dylan is as much to blame, if not worse. It’s like she rubs it in Megan’s face. Whether their relationship was breaking down or not it’s still a horrible situation for Megan.
I think reeane gets a lot of hate. She gets more than Dylan. From wat we see she’s very good to dylan & megans two and always was & Always has her place spotless. Megan done worse tel was actually ina relationship with Megan’s friend. Megan & reeane weren’t friends she had no loyalty there. If Dylan didn’t get back with Megan after his mum passed he was never going to. Reeane has actually done well to stand her ground with Megan and her two sisters. At let’s not forget they’re all young dumb and in love 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
I think reeane gets a lot of hate. She gets more than Dylan. From wat we see she’s very good to dylan & megans two and always was & Always has her place spotless. Megan done worse tel was actually ina relationship with Megan’s friend. Megan & reeane weren’t friends she had no loyalty there. If Dylan didn’t get back with Megan after his mum passed he was never going to. Reeane has actually done well to stand her ground with Megan and her two sisters. At let’s not forget they’re all young dumb and in love 🤣🤣
To say her an Megan weren’t friends is bullshit surely . She’s is an old season when Megan an Dylan were still together at Megan’s kids birthday party’s and around them like a fly . I do agree tho she seems like a good mum and good with Dylan an Megan’s kids x

Reactions: 11
To say her an Megan weren’t friends is bullshit surely . She’s is an old season when Megan an Dylan were still together at Megan’s kids birthday party’s and around them like a fly . I do agree tho she seems like a good mum and good with Dylan an Megan’s kids x
were they not more neighbours with kids similar age? I always got the impression Megan made out they were good friends when they weren’t really.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.