Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% comes across as desperate. I personally can’t see the attraction to space raider 🤷🏼‍♀️. Erin is a pretty girl and could do so much better than him. If it’s to compete with Mia, I’m pretty sure Mia couldn’t give two sh**s about him 😂
I bet Manley is kicking himself now because Mia is bloody stunning and was always so nice to him. I have no idea how he got Mia or Erin tbh

Wonder if Chloe edited this or mtv but thought she looked much slimmer until I noticed her one hand missing fingers 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
No hate on Chloe but whenever the season isn't on she always looks sooo slim on Instagram (around the times when she would be filming for the next season) and then when you watch the next series shes not that slim?

Reactions: 21
Wait, so Erin and the alien have been out driving together and recording it for the gram?

Cringe. I bet Manley was blasting Skepta the whole time. You have a 5 year old, save the fuel for the school run, people.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wait, so Erin and the alien have been out driving together and recording it for the gram?

Cringe. I bet Manley was blasting Skepta the whole time. You have a 5 year old, save the fuel for the school run, people.
What's wrong with Skepta 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Megan is so irresponsible posting stories showing she’s clearly had her eyelashes and eyebrows done when it’s not permitted to do so yet! She has young followers so should be encouraging following rules for safety, not clearly showing she’s had them done. Treatments on the face are not permitted until 1st August! Shame on the person who’s been doing them too!!

I had lash extensions non stop for 5 years before the pandemic, but because I care about my own safety and other people’s I’ve stopped! I’ve felt like I look tit for months now but I’ve still followed the rules! Annoys me when people who have influential positions blatantly break the rules instead of setting an example

Reactions: 5
Megan is so irresponsible posting stories showing she’s clearly had her eyelashes and eyebrows done when it’s not permitted to do so yet! She has young followers so should be encouraging following rules for safety, not clearly showing she’s had them done. Treatments on the face are not permitted until 1st August! Shame on the person who’s been doing them too!!

I had lash extensions non stop for 5 years before the pandemic, but because I care about my own safety and other people’s I’ve stopped! I’ve felt like I look tit for months now but I’ve still followed the rules! Annoys me when people who have influential positions blatantly break the rules instead of setting an example
I’m pretty sure certain brow treatments are allowed? I’ve seen so many beauty pages saying they can do limited treatments. I think it’s the same for eyelashes too. But dont quote me on that 😂. Megan got her lips done during lockdown though, so it wouldn’t surprise me if she did break the rules again.

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure certain brow treatments are allowed? I’ve seen so many beauty pages saying they can do limited treatments. I think it’s the same for eyelashes too. But dont quote me on that 😂. Megan got her lips done during lockdown though, so it wouldn’t surprise me if she did break the rules again.
No close contact treatments (so anything on the face really) before 1st August. Doesn’t surprise me that she’s ignoring that though, I’ve seen a few girls doing it!

Reactions: 1
I've seen so many people clearly having their makeup done and their brows threaded before August 1 and it pisses me off, they are the same people who, if they do catch it, will say "we took every precaution".

I've been watching this show since series 1 and Sasseh is my favourite with Amber a close second. Sassi does have some anger issues but that's because Darren is pretty much useless. She was taking four buses to train to be a plasterer to provide her kid with a good future, when that didn't work out, she tried something else.

Chloe is just a massive spoilt brat who has had every single whim catered for which is why she can't stand it when Jordan wants to do something she doesn't. I feel Jordan feels like he has trapped himself with her, what was meant to be a quick tumble in the grass has turned into a life of nagging. She nagged him non stop when he got home from work so I can see why he got angry, I am the same when I get home from work, I need time to just go from work mode to home mode.

Reactions: 16
No treatments on the face or close contact until 1st August. Brows and eyelashes are a no go. (Id bloody love it if they were allowed though!!)

Reactions: 2
Why does Billie post the same only fans comments over and over again on Instagram? Hasn’t she had any new ones since or something? 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does Billie post the same only fans comments over and over again on Instagram? Hasn’t she had any new ones since or something? 🤔😂
The levels my girl goes to cat fishing people is unreal. We’ve seen her irl - she doesn’t look ANYTHING like her photos at all. She spends a long time pushing the illusion of success as a sex worker and it screams of desperation. I don’t think it’s difficult to get to those percentages as it accounts for all profiles even though a not active. I do admire her ability to hide her belly though - she gets an A for posing from me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The levels my girl goes to cat fishing people is unreal. We’ve seen her irl - she doesn’t look ANYTHING like her photos at all. She spends a long time pushing the illusion of success as a sex worker and it screams of desperation. I don’t think it’s difficult to get to those percentages as it accounts for all profiles even though a not active. I do admire her ability to hide her belly though - she gets an A for posing from me

That's probably why she reposts the same content. It must take a lot of effort to edit her pics and videos to the degree that she does.

Reactions: 2
Billie has a great future in digital design because the way she creates that body is something else. I followed her insta thinking there wouldn’t be much onlyfans stuff but it was just full on so I unfollowe. Her Twitter is even worse

Reactions: 12
Billie has a great future in digital design because the way she creates that body is something else. I followed her insta thinking there wouldn’t be much onlyfans stuff but it was just full on so I unfollowe. Her Twitter is even worse
Omg her twitter i seen her fanny more then I ever seen my own like 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Any idea if/when there’ll be a new series now that Covid filming restrictions have been lifted?
Usually if they’re filming the crew is usually spotted in the girls Snapchats, and it’s posted to Facebook. I really want a new series I’m desperate to find out what’s going out with Dylan, Megan, tel and reanne

Reactions: 8
Megan's new insta baby boutique has started putting their stock up and they are so dear! £26 for a summer set that's £14.99 everywhere else & £36 for a romper set that I paid £21 for yesterday 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Megan's new insta baby boutique has started putting their stock up and they are so dear! £26 for a summer set that's £14.99 everywhere else & £36 for a romper set that I paid £21 for yesterday 😬
And a lot of it can be got on ali Express if you know what to search for

Reactions: 3
Am I the only person who respects Billies only fans hustle? she don’t look like the videos but hey people are paying her good dolla dolla to have a look at her flaps so fair fuckin play.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
No close contact treatments (so anything on the face really) before 1st August. Doesn’t surprise me that she’s ignoring that though, I’ve seen a few girls doing it!
Isnt it funny that covid wont attack you after 1st August ;):rolleyes: And not until 25th when we suddenly had to wear face masks

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.