Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I don’t get how people find Darren attractive . He looks like he needs a Good wash , prob stinks of weed and is riddled with STIs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
I’ve never wanted a new series so much in my life! I need to know what’s going on with the whole Megan/Tel/Dylan/Re-Ann saga! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

CrackRatcher

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why billie doesn’t have 2 seperate accounts.. business and personal.. Dylan following the page was weird, her posting pictures of kids in one story then her fanny with a emoji on it in the next video.. just strange

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Excellent, another tax payer funded child. It’s a joke how decent working people have to scrimp and save to be able to afford a baby and live off reduced maternity pay while she swans around popping them out without a care in the world

bree_26

I must be the only person that thinks Megan shouldn’t get back with Dylan. He treated her so badly when he and Reeane got together even after she had his back fully after his mum passed

-The episode where he was late af getting the cake for Mckenzie’s birthday party because he was hanging out with Reeane

-When he told Megan he felt like a part of him is missing when he’s away from Reeane even though he knew that would hurt Megan because they were spending a lot of time together and he was low key flirting with her and asking her out and basically leading her on

-The way he was being super aggressive and screaming at her in the parking lot over her telling Reeane’s baby daddy about the pregnancy. I agree Megan shouldn’t have said anything but Dylan screaming and getting in her face was soooo unnecessary. That could have been handled privately. If I was Megan I would have been so embarrassed because that’s exactly the type of thing that makes Reeane feel like she’s so much better than Megan and she likes when they argue and when Dylan is mean to Megan

-He just recently had Carter so that’s a disaster because him and Ree ane are going to be seeing each other a lot for the next couple of years and if Dylan loves Reeane as much as he claims he does I think he’d cheat on Megan with her

• Sad

Jennytea

VIP Member
Why does everyone seem to comment on chloes weight “she looks much bigger on tv” “bigger in her videos” just leave it alone and focus on your own weight! Bloody nasty!
It’s literally tattle.. this thread is here for things to be discussed.. what makes me laugh is you’ve made comments on the other thread about people’s botched lips? Why is everyone ‘bloody nasty’ but your not when you’re calling Charlie from teen mom Y&P ‘Pete Burns’ 😳🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Jennytea

VIP Member
Sorry but imagine it being you, you post a photo that you think you look good in (because why else would you post it) and someone comments saying “wow you’re looking great” and then someone feels the need to chirp in saying “yeah but she doesn’t look that great normally” it’s not normal behaviour to think it’s okay regardless if the photos are edited or not. Its none of your business if she looks smaller in a photo. This page is for gossiping about things they are up to, poor life choices etc. But commenting on their weight is just a low blow and you always try to make it acceptable by saying “if she didn’t edit her photos then we wouldn’t say anything” the fact is, they all edit their photos, get a life!

I think having a pop at someone’s weight is very different to someone none stop injecting god knows what into their face. For god sake, you are ridiculous
You have said people look like drag queens , that people’s eyebrows are too far apart... no ones actually name called unlike you? People have just stated she over edits.. you are literally the pot calling the kettle black 🐸

Reactions: 33
Darren may be a drug dealer and criminal but no one can say he’s not a good dad x

I mean...a drug dealer and a criminal automatically makes you a pretty shit dad if thats how you're making a living for your daughter..

Is Billie still on Instagram? Cant find her unless I've been blocked lol

LittleLottieLoo

Catfishing lesson from Chloe ✔ She's trying so hard to be like Jac Jossa it's a bit sad - the only thing they have in common is a cheating partner

• Haha
  • Sad

TeaAndYoutube

I'm sort of surprised that Megan and Tel broke up but also not at the same time. I think Tel gave her the promise ring to say "slow down" with everything. Unfortunately, I think it just ramped up Megan's nagging. She needs constant validation and reassurance. I can't really blame her considering everything she went through with Dylan. I think she could have had something with Tel if she just lived in the moment and took things one day at a time.

I wouldn't mind if Chloe and Jorrrdd were gone next season. They're more roommates than they ever were a couple in my opinion. I'm not sure Chloe even loves Jordan. It seems more like attachment and familiarity than love. I think Chole's status obsession is what annoys me the most. A Mercedes and now a Range Rover, a new build house (and a mortgage), and trying to hold onto being a family unit. Just my opinion but I wonder if she puts up with Jordan in order to have the image of Marley having both parents in his life. A two parent household no matter how dysfunctional it is behind closed doors. I don't mind that they spent lockdown together for their son's sake but they were back to sharing a bed? I know they only have a two bedroom house but Jordan couldn't sleep on the couch next to the PS4? Seems like an ideal situation for him.

I miss Sassi and Darren. They could both fly off the handle at a moments notice but rewatching their season's Sassi just had some gems. I luvvvs ya from the bottom of my heart! When she was understandably upset about Darren and the other girl she got very emotional thinking of him buying takeaways for someone else.

• Haha

Coolcats24

VIP Member
Im desperate neeeeeeed of a new series to find out all the goss. 😭😭

Billie, stop posting indirect stories and come on over and spill some tea, I beg
Shall we all chip in towards giving her £10 on her on only fans to spill the tea. Only fans, but tattle version.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Bostonxx

VIP Member
It's just Billies wigs I can't get. If she's making that much money please just buy a semi decent lace front 😂u

• Haha
Reactions: 30