Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember when sassi and Darren moved out of the flat...they threw beds, sofas,zeneyas cot etc away.
Then when they broke up and left the house, she threw away all of zeneyas baby stuff, another pretty new bed and more furniture. I was so shocked at the waste, sell it evem
I remember the state of the mattress when they were moving in 🤢 should have been burnt...

But yes that it wasteful, should just advertise it free for people to pick up if it’s half decent still and you’d otherwise throw it. I hate throwing baby/children items because I alway feel like it could be cherished by a child that might otherwise go without. Feel intense guilt and a reminder of how lucky most of us are! 😓

Reactions: 9
That's just it, it could have gone to a womens shelter, a charity shop, someone who had just had a baby would appreciate it. It was shocking to dump so much

Reactions: 6
I’ve always wondered what Sassi is short for or is it just her name? Probably just me 😅🤣

Reactions: 1
What the heck are Emma's nails! 😵 I mean they're beautifully done, but surely far too long with a baby?

Reactions: 8
Does Chloe own any clothes for Marley that don’t have his name or initials on

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Lmao Emma has clearly never had an office job! The thought of attempting to type on a keyboard with those things she calls nails is hilarious🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is anyone else onto the fact that its megan on billies only fans cover photo???? Or am i late to the game? Got the screenshot but dont no if ill be band for sharing nudity🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.