Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only person who respects Billies only fans hustle? she don’t look like the videos but hey people are paying her good dolla dolla to have a look at her flaps so fair fuckin play.
Oh I totally agree! I would totally do only fans, but a) I’m a primary school teacher and b) I have the figure of a 15 year old boy.

I just rewatched season 1 - remember when Dylan bought Megan a horse to put in the back garden to make up for shagging her mate?!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh I totally agree! I would totally do only fans, but a) I’m a primary school teacher and b) I have the figure of a 15 year old boy.

I just rewatched season 1 - remember when Dylan bought Megan a horse to put in the back garden to make up for shagging her mate?!😂
His classic line "I'm starting to regret this now" when Megan thinks it's pregnant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Am I the only person who respects Billies only fans hustle? she don’t look like the videos but hey people are paying her good dolla dolla to have a look at her flaps so fair fuckin play.
No, I’ve commented before on the amount of hate she gets for being a sex worker. I’m confused at the stigmatism around her considering she’s a 30 year old who's clearly doing alright from it. The only thing I laugh at is how she is literally a different person from those promo shoots

Reactions: 12
No, I’ve commented before on the amount of hate she gets for being a sex worker. I’m confused at the stigmatism around her considering she’s a 30 year old who's clearly doing alright from it. The only thing I laugh at is how she is literally a different person from those promo shoots
I’m very pro-sex work, but also think that she should have a separate account for her only fans to the one that she posts Megan’s kids on. It must be quite jarring to go through her stories and one second be looking at her tits and the next it’s a picture of children! 😬

Reactions: 17
I love that Billies photoshop skills earn her so much money on OF. I could only dream of being able to do it with so much confidence. I would love to see more of her on Teen Mom, maybe they could FaceTime her for advice when they duck up their lives every episode-Amber is definitely in need right now!

Reactions: 9
I wonder who tf Chloe got to drive beside her to film her jogging 🙄😂 .. good for her but she’s literally running in converse high tops .. you can’t tell me she does these ‘5 mile’ runs in converse high tops 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’m very pro-sex work, but also think that she should have a separate account for her only fans to the one that she posts Megan’s kids on. It must be quite jarring to go through her stories and one second be looking at her tits and the next it’s a picture of children! 😬
Exactly this.
No issues whatsoever with her line of work but keep it separate. A handful of stories about her onlyfans, some semi nude photos and then a photo of 2 kids having lunch 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
No idea how Megan managed to bag this lot, the company must have seen how much of a scruff she is
Must've sent it since she's back on the shelf, I remember her mention she's not "not on point" with housework when she's single 😂

I agree but I think you might’ve got Stigma and Astigmatism mixed up 😂 (not laughing at you, it just made me giggle)

• Haha
I’m very bored of chloes constant ads flogging those cheap lipsticks. Honestly. I would rather watch the cleaning

• Heart
I’m jealous of them at Miller & Carter😂
I would like to think Megan isn’t remotely bothered by Dylan (dirty looking & a cheater) & Ree-Ane (dirty looking but has a clean house).

Reactions: 12
Megan will definitely be bothered, esp if they are with Tel. I don’t rate Megan at all but I feel for her-that feeling that your recent ex is hanging out with the other ex and the women he cheated with, possibly with his new girlfriend must be a gut punch. You would feel like they were all laughing at you, and that they have moved on so quick-though karma for stealing Tel off her friend, Dylan and Ree-Ann will have broken up by the end of the week, they will be enjoying rubbing Megan’s face in it.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.