Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with this, do you remember his reaction when chloe said she wanted to go to uni too become a midwife? I understand it’s a big chance and would really effect the whole house her going to uni but there didn’t seem to be no support for her at all it was just all negativity from him over but they should of well I hope they did eventually actually have a discussion over it.

I think he’s mainly just staying with her for the mortgage and so his mum isn’t moaning at him. 🤷🏼‍♀️ He’s cheated on her twice the seed is planted now she’ll always have that thought deep down when he’s home alone that he could be sending pics to girls or watching vids of others
totally agree, I had a discussion very similar to this with my partner about me going back to college and then uni to become a midwife and he backed me all the way and said of course I don’t mind supporting you financially because it will benefit us as a family.. can’t stand Jordan tbh. I’d be a moaning nag if my fella was as big a wet wipe as Jordan is

Reactions: 12
I apologise in advance for this comment but.... I think Amber resembles Spiderpig tbh
I don’t know why but she just reminds me of them girls in school that never washed there makeup of at night and just re applied in the morning always had dry shampoo on and stunk of mud and dirt and body odour.. don’t know why but just when I look at her i just feel this way😂

totally agree, I had a discussion very similar to this with my partner about me going back to college and then uni to become a midwife and he backed me all the way and said of course I don’t mind supporting you financially because it will benefit us as a family.. can’t stand Jordan tbh. I’d be a moaning nag if my fella was as big a wet wipe as Jordan is
Got to say I’m not a fan of chloe but I’d choose her way of thinking over his, I couldn’t be bothered been with someone as draining as Jordan

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder is Sassi still does lashes? I live round the corner. Might book in for a laugh 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone claimed Megan was pregnant on the other feed sending msgs to Terrance & now this?
2BE349B8-ECD2-4A4D-91BD-5DDA97E0FD32.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.