Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think in her head shes a size 10. One of those girls who think they're smaller than they actually are. Don't get me wrong I like her style and I think she's a pretty girl but she really needs to start dressing for her size.

Reactions: 10
Lots of autistic children also speak like this
Was going to say the same, someone I know has Aspergers and for the first portion of their lives (id say until they were at least 13/14) they spoke with an American accent. So could be autism. Not saying it is, since he probably does just watch tv and YouTube all the time, could easily be that. But meh, something to think about.

Reactions: 1
I’m prettty sure every single thread I’ve been on on here the persons child has been diagnosed by tattle as autistic js

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Marley’s obviously spent far too much time watching you tube and tv , whilst Jordan is on the PlayStation and Chloe cleans , and does Instagram stories and ADs.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I came specifically to call out chole on her lies. Girl we know your still with jorge porgie and that you are not a size 10 your are at least 14/16. Stop the lies and grow up. Live in the real world. If you were actually taking the diet shakes you were selling you would have had a shot of being a size 10. Your just living in a fantasy.

Reactions: 15
Amber posted a boohoo link a while back, for a pair of camo trousers & they were from the plus size section, meaning she’s minimum a 16... I would say amber looks smaller than Chloe, and Chloe is out here trying to say she’s fitting into a size 10 in Missguided of all places who’s sizes I find tiny! Chloe, if you read this, there’s nothing wrong with being a size 16, and I rate your efforts for wanting to be fitter and slimmer, but until you get to an actual size 10, please stop lying to your followers because we can see that you’re not that size & it’s a bit silly - you were on insta yesterday saying everyone should love themselves for who they are etc, so please take your own advice

Reactions: 20
Amber posted a boohoo link a while back, for a pair of camo trousers & they were from the plus size section, meaning she’s minimum a 16... I would say amber looks smaller than Chloe, and Chloe is out here trying to say she’s fitting into a size 10 in Missguided of all places who’s sizes I find tiny! Chloe, if you read this, there’s nothing wrong with being a size 16, and I rate your efforts for wanting to be fitter and slimmer, but until you get to an actual size 10, please stop lying to your followers because we can see that you’re not that size & it’s a bit silly - you were on insta yesterday saying everyone should love themselves for who they are etc, so please take your own advice
100%. She seems like a sweet girl but she's looking daft over something so silly.

Reactions: 6
I actually disagree with a lot of you here. I think Chloe is a size 12. Defo not a 10 but absolutely not a 16 either. I am a size 16 and I have struggled with my weight over the years, I used to be about the same size as Chloe and people always commented that I was overweight which just made things worse, I then put on weight and now look back and think I wasn’t even that big back then! She has curves, she has a flat stomach, you can see her neck and face are slim and her shoulders are small. Whilst I don’t believe she’s a 10, don’t tell her she’s bigger than she is, that really affects people in more ways than some might understand!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I actually disagree with a lot of you here. I think Chloe is a size 12. Defo not a 10 but absolutely not a 16 either. I am a size 16 and I have struggled with my weight over the years, I used to be about the same size as Chloe and people always commented that I was overweight which just made things worse, I then put on weight and now look back and think I wasn’t even that big back then! She has curves, she has a flat stomach, you can see her neck and face are slim and her shoulders are small. Whilst I don’t believe she’s a 10, don’t tell her she’s bigger than she is, that really affects people in more ways than some might understand!

At one point in my life I was a 16, chloe edits her pics on insta. So what you see there, isn't the real representation of her. I think she has lost weight recently, but she is not a 10 or a 12 sorry. Nothing wrong with her size, but own it

Reactions: 18
At one point in my life I was a 16, chloe edits her pics on insta. So what you see there, isn't the real representation of her. I think she has lost weight recently, but she is not a 10 or a 12 sorry. Nothing wrong with her size, but own it
You’re right, she edits her pics to look a size 8/10 but on the show she is a 12 or 14 at most. Definitely not a 16 though

Reactions: 5
You’re right, she edits her pics to look a size 8/10 but on the show she is a 12 or 14 at most. Definitely not a 16 though
It’s the cleaning videos in her Pjs that show the true her, which is fine she is the way she is just can’t cope with the clear as day lying

Reactions: 13
Well clearly she’s very insecure about it which is why she would feel the need to edit them anyway, in which case I feel for her. I still disagree that she’s that big, but each to their own I suppose

It’s the cleaning videos in her Pjs that show the true her, which is fine she is the way she is just can’t cope with the clear as day lying
Whilst we are on that subject as well, I’m pretty sure everyone looks bigger in PJ’S. they are not a true representation of your size as they are baggy and fluffy, they are supposed to be roomy so you can sleep in them. The clothes you buy, and wear daily and you look fine in are your true size. Obviously some clothes are more stretchy but that’s not what I’m talking about.

Reactions: 7
I think everyone carries weight different honestly. I stand at 5’10 and 13 stone and even with my height I sometimes wear a 12, sometimes a 14, in some jeans I’m a 16! I don’t think we can really guess weight off face value because different brands carry sizes differently. You definetly wouldn’t look at me and say “She’s a 14-16” but I wear those more than a 12. Do I think she’s a 10? Nah. But I don’t think we can guess off face value or skewed photos.

Reactions: 10
42B68A8C-7AC2-450F-9136-18C24D84D28F.png
Really think it’s wrong of Megan to be sharing stuff like this. It’s just as bad as Charlie (Y&P) sharing the modelling stuff.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just a thought, maybe chloe isn’t addressing the situation with Jordan because they are filming a new series possibly? Because they aren’t really allowed to share big things happening incase it spoils the new series?

Reactions: 13
I think you’re forgetting we’ve seen her on actual TV for years so we know what she really looks like. She’s no where near a 10 or 12. It isn’t people just seeing her in PJ’s on stories, it’s people seeing her on tv.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.