Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she even hVe a place to set up a business. You'd think she would set up and run for a year or so first. That's what I plan on doing then having an official launch event

Does she even hVe a place to set up a business. You'd think she would set up and run for a year or so first. That's what I plan on doing then having an official launch event
Doubt it most studios to rent require at least 6 months rent in advance for commercial property

She could set up a summer house and do private work but again she needs experience first and from her business page she doesn't e that yet
Where? She would need permission from her landlord and also from the local council. One of my friends tried to do the exact same thing and permission was denied by council (she owned her house) you can’t just inject peoples face In a garden shed after doing a 3 day course

Found this online so it’s not even going to her own Business she’s going to be employed by a company
59B0354D-37CB-441C-907D-EB1354E93F61.png

Reactions: 1
Where? She would need permission from her landlord and also from the local council. One of my friends tried to do the exact same thing and permission was denied by council (she owned her house) you can’t just inject peoples face In a garden shed after doing a 3 day course

Found this online so it’s not even going to her own Business she’s going to be employed by a companyView attachment 224795
Ahh I forgot she was injecting haha I was thinking the same as Megan with the private shed thing that Megan does her lashes in.
Of course she would need permission for that from her landlord and council. But I suppose she's left people to believe that she's got her own business venture but from that it looks like shes working for a company

it’s from old episodes but I need to rant about chloe.
Her and jordan went on holiday and she left him on his own to go out with her friend but then he was in the wrong ??
she went out with her friends on her 18th , jordan went out with his friends on his 18th , but jordan was wrong for doing that because he should’ve wanted to spend it with Chloe and Marley 🙄

she’s so me me me you can tell she was such a spoilt child just find her so irritating!

he shouldn’t have cheated on her but I’m surprised he stayed with her for so long tbh.

Reactions: 40
it’s from old episodes but I need to rant about chloe.
Her and jordan went on holiday and she left him on his own to go out with her friend but then he was in the wrong ??
she went out with her friends on her 18th , jordan went out with his friends on his 18th , but jordan was wrong for doing that because he should’ve wanted to spend it with Chloe and Marley 🙄

she’s so me me me you can tell she was such a spoilt child just find her so irritating!

he shouldn’t have cheated on her but I’m surprised he stayed with her for so long tbh.
Amen

Reactions: 4
I always remember the episode when they were arguing and she told him to “start being a man” and you could see by his reaction he was almost in tears / shocked that she’d said it. I know we only see snippets of their loves but my lordddd give the guy a breakkkkk 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I always remember the episode when they were arguing and she told him to “start being a man” and you could see by his reaction he was almost in tears / shocked that she’d said it. I know we only see snippets of their loves but my lordddd give the guy a breakkkkk 😭

It's such a tough one because Chloe does come across like such a spoilt diva at times. I remember when she had the argument about Jordan dropping off Marley to nursery., and he said no, Chloe was like "Well that's what's happening so..." She is clearly a little princess who is used to getting what she wants.

But having said that Jordan is such a wet sack of spuds. Literally as much as enthusiasm as a pond. Sits on sofa glued to his PS4. I know depression may have played a part, but his personality in general is just very dry. I can understand her frustration with him. In all honesty they are no compatible at all, I cannot see how they cant understand that. They're like chalk and cheese. Jordan needs someone a lot more low maintenance and chilled than Chloe, and she needs someone with a bit more oompf in them then him.

Reactions: 27
Yes she is hard work. Very demanding. Her mum must’ve had the party canons out when she left home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's such a tough one because Chloe does come across like such a spoilt diva at times. I remember when she had the argument about Jordan dropping off Marley to nursery., and he said no, Chloe was like "Well that's what's happening so..." She is clearly a little princess who is used to getting what she wants.

But having said that Jordan is such a wet sack of spuds. Literally as much as enthusiasm as a pond. Sits on sofa glued to his PS4. I know depression may have played a part, but his personality in general is just very dry. I can understand her frustration with him. In all honesty they are no compatible at all, I cannot see how they cant understand that. They're like chalk and cheese. Jordan needs someone a lot more low maintenance and chilled than Chloe, and she needs someone with a bit more oompf in them then him.
I totally agree with you. I feel like he gets so overwhelmed with all of her plans etc. Chloe always seems so eager to be onto the next big thing (not a bad thing, it’s fab to have ambition) but that should be her thing for her, Jordan doesn’t need to be dragged into it. But it’s their lives, and it can’t be that bad as Jordan wanted to get back with her 🙇🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8

They are true ying and yang. But if you can't meet in the middle pride needs to grow up and either call quits or both change. You know what i mean

Reactions: 2
I don’t think people can change really? They can try but will most likely slip back into old ways. Might be a little cynical! Just my experience.

Reactions: 4
Neither would I I wouldn’t trust Sassi at all one of my friends has just done a 3 day aesthetics course and is now qualified to do dermal fillers like wtf. There should be more regulation around this.
I agree please don’t get me started on this topic 😂 I worked my butt off at uni for three years for my nursing degree and then spent thousands on advanced aesthetics courses it drives me mad all these beauticians going on short crash courses with no idea about the anatomy and how to handle things going wrong. I wouldn’t go to sassi for it either

Reactions: 12
Ahh I forgot she was injecting haha I was thinking the same as Megan with the private shed thing that Megan does her lashes in.
Of course she would need permission for that from her landlord and council. But I suppose she's left people to believe that she's got her own business venture but from that it looks like shes working for a company
Technically... She will still have her own business because she will probably be registered as self employed! Hairdresser's who rent a chair in a salon will also be self employed (I do believe, correct me if I'm wrong) this is probably the same kind of thing :)

I had a feeling this was going to be the case seen as the shop in the background of her photos and the "launch party" didn't match the name of her business! It'll be "Sassi' dodgey fillers" within "...."

I do think we should give this place a little more credit for time being, we haven't yet seen Sassi' work and she's obviously been working along side this company getting things in place for starting her career with them. Not sure how reputable they are themselves but it'll be important to them that Sassi' is qualified and her work is up to their standard if she's going to be working for/within the company!

So basically what I'm saying is... If she's not ready to start taking on client's this company should be there to guide her. After all it's their reputation too?! "Woah Sassi' get ya mates with the tit lips in for abit more practice hun!"

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

I agree with this, do you remember his reaction when chloe said she wanted to go to uni too become a midwife? I understand it’s a big chance and would really effect the whole house her going to uni but there didn’t seem to be no support for her at all it was just all negativity from him over but they should of well I hope they did eventually actually have a discussion over it.

I think he’s mainly just staying with her for the mortgage and so his mum isn’t moaning at him. 🤷🏼‍♀️ He’s cheated on her twice the seed is planted now she’ll always have that thought deep down when he’s home alone that he could be sending pics to girls or watching vids of others

Reactions: 8
That it was too far, I’m sure if she wanted to go she could have. She lives very close to London and there’s a direct train to Manchester
to be fair - she works fairly full time and has 2 young kids. i work full time and am a single parent to an 18 months old - if someone asked me to go to a midweek party half way across the country I’d say no too.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.