Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen chloe's story
chloe might act a lot older than what she is but the same people would be giving out if she was out partying living her best life and dumping Marley on everyone & anyone. She had a baby young & grew up pretty quick to give Marley a good life. I will never fault her for that. She obviously takes great pride in her home. And as for Jordan he didn’t grow with her. It’s not nice for anyone to be cheated on I always say if your not happy just leave. I would rather the love of my life left me then make a fool out of me.

Reactions: 24
So Emma wasn’t lying about being pregnant, she’s six months gone 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I literally just saw that!! What the hell 😱
Is that an old pic tho? She done something similar not too long ago.

never mind me I just saw the video😳

Does nassiah have another pregnant aswel?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
she’s probably just got pregnant because she knows her storyline is boring as duck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That did cross my mind tbf 😂😂😂
I hope she chose someone better than mumbles to be the father of her next child

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she’s probably just got pregnant because she knows her storyline is boring as duck 😂
she said she doesn’t use contraceptions or condoms how was she shocked? What was she expecting a friggin tv

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What a silly little girl. Honestly....anyway who is the father, Mr Mumbles? Thats even more embarrassing because he was such a wonderful father the 1st time round...seriously.. twats

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a silly little girl. Honestly....anyway who is the father, Mr Mumbles? Thats even more embarrassing because he was such a wonderful father the 1st time round...seriously.. twats
I really hoped she wouldnt be brought back for another season with half timer mumbles 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
So nasseh has Jeremiah, a baby he’s expecting soon with a different girl and now another with Emma?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I don’t think it’s Nasseh’s, didn’t she say when she was messaging someone from this thread that it’s someone else’s?

Reactions: 2
I'm sorry but that's just idiotic, she can hardly be bothered to put Jeremiah in a car seat. So now she will have 2 rolling around a taxi. No stable relationship, I've no judgement against single mums but to let it happen twice so soon 😑

Reactions: 23
I'm sorry but that's just idiotic, she can hardly be bothered to put Jeremiah in a car seat. So now she will have 2 rolling around a taxi. No stable relationship, I've no judgement against single mums are
Getting pregnant again was just irresponsible & stupid. Emma gives single mums a bad reputation

Reactions: 19
I really hoped she wouldnt be brought back for another season with half timer mumbles 🤦‍♀️
Saaame, I can’t be arsed with another season of those two, boring and Emma always acts as if she’s not bothered about mumbles but she clearly is
also I guess that previous screenshot of her saying she was pregnant to a tattler, wasn’t her actually being hacked after all 🤣

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.