Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go...
Round up:
Megan and Tel split again
Billie and Chloe are catfish

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know the real reason Megan and tel broke up? Because if it is because of his infertility that seems super harsh on Megan.. it can’t be a coincidence that Megan and tel broke up and so did Dylan and reanne

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know the real reason Megan and tel broke up? Because if it is because of his infertility that seems super harsh on Megan.. it can’t be a coincidence that Megan and tel broke up and so did Dylan and reanne
She was that desperate for another baby, it wouldn’t surprise me if she did leave him because he couldn’t give her a child. I also wouldn’t be surprised if Megan falls pregnant with Dylan again 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
She was that desperate for another baby, it wouldn’t surprise me if she did leave him because he couldn’t give her a child. I also wouldn’t be surprised if Megan falls pregnant with Dylan again 🤷🏼‍♀️
Jesus could you imagine, mtv could do a spin of series, life of Megan for that car crash tv. And i would watch it 😫😂

Interesting how on Instagram billie posted something and tagged Megan and Dylan in it

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I wanna know who’s Billie’s post is about 😂 who ass they beating Reanne? Tel? This situation keeps getting more bizarre to me 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If megan n dylan got back together It really would be great viewing to see how they could put a positive spin on being back together 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve never wanted a new series so much in my life! I need to know what’s going on with the whole Megan/Tel/Dylan/Re-Ann saga! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve never wanted a new series so much in my life! I need to know what’s going on with the whole Megan/Tel/Dylan/Re-Ann saga! 🤣🤣
I totally agree I watched from the start only a few weeks ago and I'm like right new series please 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I hope that if they do get back together they take it EXTREMELY slow... he took megan to such a dark place.. with that been said I 100% hope she does not get back with tel he seems to absolutely love himself and is properly even more a player then Dylan ..

Reactions: 14
I hope that if they do get back together they take it EXTREMELY slow... he took megan to such a dark place.. with that been said I 100% hope she does not get back with tel he seems to absolutely love himself and is properly even more a player then Dylan ..
Ye tel seems to love himself more then he could ever love anybody. I hope they are just being great co parents and maybe even having a friendship after it all.

Reactions: 6
The fact billie has tagged megan in the toxic relationships post tells me that it wasn’t the infertility that was the issue.. it does seem like tel talks to a lot of girls... he’s been quite petty after the break up giving the whole ‘ I don’t care Iv got plenty of girls to talk to’ attitude I mean he’s even been messaging teen mom talks to tell them he’s meeting 2 new people 😂 desperate fick

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I dunno how tel sees any girl. He literally had no eyes, he's always doing that stupid squinty look like he can smell something bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.