Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope the new dad drives, would be a change from seeing her come in and out of taxis for half an episode

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ok... back to Chloe, has she done something to have face? She looks different? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Amber looks great and really happy on her stories! I hope she’s coming out on the other side now! 🙏🏼

Reactions: 8
I actually really like Emma! I'm happy for her I think she's really mature and is a good mum
I don’t think she’s mature, she comes across very child like. And I wouldn’t call someone who doesn’t put their child in a car seat a good mum either.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t think she’s mature, she comes across very child like. And I wouldn’t call someone who doesn’t put their child in a car seat a good mum either.
or uses contraception not just pregnancy sti’s. Told a stranger on her she was preggers then denies it. I feel when she’s on the show she’s very scripted.

Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but it’s really bothered me that Emma is pregnant and I know it shouldn’t. I’ve not been lucky enough to have my time to be a mum yet, for various reasons. And I know it’s absolutely ridiculous to be jealous that someone else is but I can’t shake the feeling.

Her lack of concern for her sons safety is shocking (no car seat etc). Not only that, her situation isn’t stable. I just wish people would take a second to stop and think about whether they can truly provide the best life for their kids in their current situation before just getting knocked up by any Tom Dick or Harry. There’s people like me who would kill to give a little child the absolute world ffs

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m sorry but it’s really bothered me that Emma is pregnant and I know it shouldn’t. I’ve not been lucky enough to have my time to be a mum yet, for various reasons. And I know it’s absolutely ridiculous to be jealous that someone else is but I can’t shake the feeling.

Her lack of concern for her sons safety is shocking (no car seat etc). Not only that, her situation isn’t stable. I just wish people would take a second to stop and think about whether they can truly provide the best life for their kids in their current situation before just getting knocked up by any Tom Dick or Harry. There’s people like me who would kill to give a little child the absolute world ffs
don’t be sorry its completely normal to feel that way❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I feel for you but it's not fair to practically say you deserve it more than someone else or would give them the world, she's hardly a dead beat mum she obviously loves her child.

Reactions: 21
I feel for you but it's not fair to practically say you deserve it more than someone else or would give them the world, she's hardly a dead beat mum she obviously loves her child.
ive being where @Bloom95 has & have felt the same way when I seen people pregnant. It’s nothing against the person really. As a woman you just expect to get pregnant and have a healthy baby but it doesn’t always work out that way😏 no one said Emma didn’t love her baby more she has a baby is pregnant again lives in a shithole of an apartment and miah rolling around back of taxis. And that’s only what we see. I wouldn’t call any of the mums good or bad cuz I don’t know what they’re really like

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly have no words about Emma being pregnant again. What an absolute silly little girl she is. She can’t even look after the one she’s got or put his safety first. Feel extremely sorry for them 2 poor children

Reactions: 10

I remember that feeling really well. Even now I have a little girl I don’t get how she could be so careless to the one she’s got. In the video it sounded like she was bored of him now he isn’t a tiny baby

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I remember that feeling really well. Even now I have a little girl I don’t get how she could be so careless to the one she’s got. In the video it sounded like she was bored of him now he isn’t a tiny baby
It’s completely normal. I used to be mad jealous and angry but only because I really wanted it. After 3 years it just happened so @Bloom95 don’t give up ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.