Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she mean too though? Is it worth battering someone over?...
You have to remember though, pulling someones wig off is quite disrespectful and also, with alcohol involved tensions are heightened. I'm not saying Amber deserved it however, Sassi has unfollowed her sister and not Amber so maybe her sister was in the wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m not believing any of the ‘sourced’ information intill one of the girls involved maybe speaks up, It could be anything honestly, we’re reading a bloody gossip page which is obvs about gossip and to get people talking 😂 I do wish someone speaks up tho sooooon 🙏🏼😂

Reactions: 12
Teen mom talks has made herself look an idiot...she can't seem to get her story straight. If it were me, I wouldn't have said anything till I knew for sure

Reactions: 7
Not that I know amber but just from judging how she is from what we seen on tv, I don’t think amber would have started it, where as sassi’s family just seem the type to start fights

Reactions: 15
Teen mom talk is honestly the biggest melt of all the tea pages so I’ll wait til we see some receipts.

Reactions: 17
Why does everyone seem to comment on chloes weight “she looks much bigger on tv” “bigger in her videos” just leave it alone and focus on your own weight! Bloody nasty!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
What was the mistakes they made before? 👀
Saying Megan, reanne, Emma are pregnant

Why does everyone seem to comment on chloes weight “she looks much bigger on tv” “bigger in her videos” just leave it alone and focus on your own weight! Bloody nasty!
Because she edits to make herself slimmer and lies about her size when she has young female fans..

Reactions: 21
God I agree - some of the comments on here are just plain nasty. The girl is hardly over weight - last week there were pages of people literally arguing over what size she is. Like it’s bloody 2020! How is this a thing! No wonder she edits her photos! I’d probably do the same after reading some of the comments on here! Says more about the people commenting than of her I say 💁🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
God I agree - some of the comments on here are just plain nasty. The girl is hardly over weight - last week there were pages of people literally arguing over what size she is. Like it’s bloody 2020! How is this a thing! No wonder she edits her photos! I’d probably do the same after reading some of the comments on here! Says more about the people commenting than of her I say 💁🏼‍♀️

The reason people comment on her size is *because* she edited her photos so much, if she was just honest about her size, no one would say anything. Amber and Shannon have been a similar size to Chloe but don’t post photos where they’ve obviously photoshopped themselves smaller, and I haven’t seen any comments about their bodies.

Also, saying Chloe is a size 12/14/whatever, isn’t an intrinsically negative thing, and if you see it in that way, it comes from your own place of fatphobia (general you, not OP specifically). You can say someone is a size 16 without it being an attack, for lots of people it’s simple a statement of fact.

Reactions: 22
You have to remember though, pulling someones wig off is quite disrespectful and also, with alcohol involved tensions are heightened. I'm not saying Amber deserved it however, Sassi has unfollowed her sister and not Amber so maybe her sister was in the wrong.
Agree. You don’t go pulling someone’s wig off that’s just asking for trouble. That’s disrespectful af.

Reactions: 5
It’s literally tattle.. this thread is here for things to be discussed.. what makes me laugh is you’ve made comments on the other thread about people’s botched lips? Why is everyone ‘bloody nasty’ but your not when you’re calling Charlie from teen mom Y&P ‘Pete Burns’ 😳🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry but imagine it being you, you post a photo that you think you look good in (because why else would you post it) and someone comments saying “wow you’re looking great” and then someone feels the need to chirp in saying “yeah but she doesn’t look that great normally” it’s not normal behaviour to think it’s okay regardless if the photos are edited or not. Its none of your business if she looks smaller in a photo. This page is for gossiping about things they are up to, poor life choices etc. But commenting on their weight is just a low blow and you always try to make it acceptable by saying “if she didn’t edit her photos then we wouldn’t say anything” the fact is, they all edit their photos, get a life!

It’s literally tattle.. this thread is here for things to be discussed.. what makes me laugh is you’ve made comments on the other thread about people’s botched lips? Why is everyone ‘bloody nasty’ but your not when you’re calling Charlie from teen mom Y&P ‘Pete Burns’ 😳🤷🏻‍♀️
I think having a pop at someone’s weight is very different to someone none stop injecting god knows what into their face. For god sake, you are ridiculous

Reactions: 15
Sorry but imagine it being you, you post a photo that you think you look good in (because why else would you post it) and someone comments saying “wow you’re looking great” and then someone feels the need to chirp in saying “yeah but she doesn’t look that great normally” it’s not normal behaviour to think it’s okay regardless if the photos are edited or not. Its none of your business if she looks smaller in a photo. This page is for gossiping about things they are up to, poor life choices etc. But commenting on their weight is just a low blow and you always try to make it acceptable by saying “if she didn’t edit her photos then we wouldn’t say anything” the fact is, they all edit their photos, get a life!

I think having a pop at someone’s weight is very different to someone none stop injecting god knows what into their face. For god sake, you are ridiculous
You have said people look like drag queens , that people’s eyebrows are too far apart... no ones actually name called unlike you? People have just stated she over edits.. you are literally the pot calling the kettle black 🐸

Reactions: 33
The ONLY reason people mention her weight is because of how she edits her tit. She’s silly because we can see how she is from 360 angle on tv but she posts very edited pictures of herself so people constantly think she’s lost weight and then comment that she looks bigger on tv.
reality is she’s smaller than she was series 1 but other than that she’s stayed the same. She should own her weight and size and she’d find she gets less commentary about it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.