Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she’s declaring all her AD revenue 🧐

Selling shite knock off aftershaves on the gram 😂
I can imagine the OG’s do unlike the young and pregnant lot, amber still lives in that crappy house of hers, I’m sure if she was making a lot of money or whatever she’d have a car/a new house or atleast something?

Who’s seen Manley MUA on Erin’s insta stories 😂😂😂 quite cute actually & I can’t believe I’m saying that because I’ve never been a fan of him 😂
Can’t stand him either! But yes was cute, I still can’t get Over when he said to mia about their daughter ‘she doesn’t need Mia’ 😤

Reactions: 6
Can’t stand him either! But yes was cute, I still can’t get Over when he said to mia about their daughter ‘she doesn’t need Mia’ 😤
I don’t remember this, was he saying that their daughter didn’t need Mia?

Reactions: 3
I don’t remember this, was he saying that their daughter didn’t need Mia?
Oh god I hope I’m right and not just made that up 😂 I think it was the last series they was on, they went counselling or something and the lady said something along the lines off, your daughter needs both of you, then Manley said ‘she doesn’t need mia’ 😳😤

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Oh god I hope I’m right and not just made that up 😂 I think it was the last series they was on, they went counselling or something and the lady said something along the lines off, your daughter needs both of you, then Manley said ‘she doesn’t need mia’ 😳😤
No I remember, it was pretty much exactly that what he said

Reactions: 9
does anyone know what’s going on with Manley and Mia and Erin I see marliya is back on erins stories is she back with Manley

Reactions: 2
Nice to see Manley with his daughters. I hope he is a better father than a partner. His and his awful family’s manipulation of Mia was horribly uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 13
Anyone see billies story claiming she could ‘steal your man’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ll let my boyfriend know that when she steals him check out time at the Travelodge is 12pm 😂 I’ll have him back by afternoon tea. Thanks Bill 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Megan sits in her t shirt because she forget her bikini ok makes sense
I think I would actually feel a little more comfortable in a T-shirt... and I don’t think I’d not partake if there was a tub in this weather and I wasn’t in a bather! I’d probably do it naked im that bloody hot hahah!

Reactions: 2
I’m probably looking into this more than I need to but leyla, sassi’s sister has posted an array of pictures of Zenaya and on the last one tagged Darren and sassi. She’s tagged Darren and then sassi... does anyone else think that’s weird? If I was to do that I would tag the person I’m most familiar with first like my sister and then her ex partner🤷🏻‍♀️. I’m probs a weirdo but it stood out

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m probably looking into this more than I need to but leyla, sassi’s sister has posted an array of pictures of Zenaya and on the last one tagged Darren and sassi. She’s tagged Darren and then sassi... does anyone else think that’s weird? If I was to do that I would tag the person I’m most familiar with first like my sister and then her ex partner🤷🏻‍♀️. I’m probs a weirdo but it stood out

It is odd, but I remember seeing a live where Sassi said her sisters were always running back with stories to Darren. So there's an odd relationship there anyway

It is odd, but I remember seeing a live where Sassi said her sisters were always running back with stories to Darren. So there's an odd relationship there anyway
Yeah she looked like she had black eyes, it was quite weird. The family seem a bit ehhh rough

Does anyone remember when sassi and Darren moved out of the flat...they threw beds, sofas,zeneyas cot etc away.
Then when they broke up and left the house, she threw away all of zeneyas baby stuff, another pretty new bed and more furniture. I was so shocked at the waste, sell it evem

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.