Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t been her friend for weeks hun.
So you were her friend, fell out as you haven't been friend for weeks yet the first thing you do is contact Tel and post on tattle? Megan if pregnant has the right to announce it herself. Be careful you'll end up with no friends if you keep doing them dirty after a few weeks of not talking.

Reactions: 17
So you were her friend, fell out as you haven't been friend for weeks yet the first thing you do is contact Tel and post on tattle? Megan if pregnant has the right to announce it herself. Be careful you'll end up with no friends if you keep doing them dirty after a few weeks of not talking.

That's for sure, but you learn that in your 20s don't you? I sure learned it, when I was in my 20s keep your circle small...unfortunately women can be shady as duck.

Reactions: 4
And the fact she’s dm’ing tel having a go at him but then was at his house later🤔🤔 sounds like a load of shite. Doesn’t all make sense

Reactions: 12
You'd swear she was dribbling all over the place and wet herself🙄 she has a bit of a squint in it...jesus christ this page can be funny at times. Other times people are damn right rude

Reactions: 26
Is she on ketamine. She looks like a crackhead
you've obviously not seen someone on ket, if that was the case she would probably be in the corner talking to her handbag 😂

I think she just looks like she's a bit pissed and trying to pose all sultry. Maybe billie been giving her lessons.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Crackhead? Way too far.. probably going to get a bashing for this but I personally think she looks good.. Better than ever actually 🤷‍♀️ She's probably just half cut in the picture but so what? We've all been there haven't we? ;)

Reactions: 18
Everyone crying over Megan being called a crackhead behave yourselves 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Everyone crying over Megan being called a crackhead behave yourselves 😂😂😂😂
Megan is a bit like the Chelsea of teen mum uk. People seem to like her regardless of what she does and always take her part. Surprises me how down people are on Reann cause I dont really mind her or Megan 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Megan is a bit like the Chelsea of teen mum uk. People seem to like her regardless of what she does and always take her part. Surprises me how down people are on Reann cause I dont really mind her or Megan 🤷‍♀️
I don't know who chelsea is 😅

• Wow
I think the only thing Chelsea and Megan have in common is their chavyness 🤣. I can’t see any other similarities.

• Wow
Bloody hell, I’ve been busy with life and work so decided to ditch tattle for a few days and I’ve come back on to see this drama! It’s been dull for weeks! Must be a sign that I should never ditch tattle. 👀

Ps megans “friend” is an absolutely awful person for trying to expose a pregnancy. Never ever take a woman’s right to announcing things in her own time away from her. Terrible friend, hope Megan has ditched her

Reactions: 15
Just for everyone to catch up.xo

He knew the scan was happening today. Did NOT know the time it was for.
There was talks of Megan aborting the child. Tel convinced her not too.
Jamie is her friend.
Ree-Anne posted about smelling a pregnancy, because the Kids dropped it to Dylan.
I was a friend of Megan’s. I know Megs, Tel, Ree-Anne and Dylan.
I think Megan would be the last person to get an abortion! She’s desperate for a baby and loves them! No judgement if she does
But doubt you are even her friend

Reactions: 18
I think Megan would be the last person to get an abortion! She’s desperate for a baby and loves them! No judgement if she does
But doubt you are even her friend
If Megan did have an abortion that’s her business but I don’t see it she’s crazy about babies ands she’s currently raising two by a head so wouldn’t matter raising another alone

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.