Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you’re forgetting we’ve seen her on actual TV for years so we know what she really looks like. She’s no where near a 10 or 12. It isn’t people just seeing her in PJ’s on stories, it’s people seeing her on tv.

Yes like the time she tried on those jumpsuits for her performance. They were all too small and by the way, her mum should have told her they all didn't suit....it's not about being mean, it's about looking put for you. When I was bigger I respected honesty

Reactions: 22
Yes like the time she tried on those jumpsuits for her performance. They were all too small and by the way, her mum should have told her they all didn't suit....it's not about being mean, it's about looking put for you. When I was bigger I respected honesty
Exactly no one is body shaming or name calling or slating her for being the size of most women in the uk ! People are just pissed off with her deluded behaviour and editing ... Like her saying ‘to love yourself and be yourself’ the other day to her followers whilst having a filter on, it is just laughable 😅

Reactions: 13
I’d say Chloe is a 14 tops. Lucky her! I’d love to be.
She has probably lost weight cleaning that house! It gets terribly untidy considering it’s just her and Marley there 😉 to me it looks like Jordan is there making all the mess laying about on his PlayStation

Reactions: 8
The more Megan us promoting her skanky sister the more I wanna unfollow her. Makes me sick to my stomach. Megan is supposed to be a ‘role model’

Reactions: 8
I mean guys bash chloe all you like but the “OMG his speech is so bad” comments are bad leave it out he’s a kid he may have problems that she doesn’t want to talk with the world yet
Yes a American accent may be from watching you tube but I can’t say much about that when I need a hour to get on I’d put my son on it to 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think anyone has ‘bashed’ his speech? They’ve just picked up on his accent and how it isn’t a Nottingham accent?

Reactions: 10
Preferred her before the surgery naturally stunning girl. Now she’s just looking like every other influencer with the lips and BBL

Agreed. I dont see what everyone else sees. She is undoubtedly a pretty girl but she was before. Now she looks cartoon like, the lips, hair etc....nah not for me personally.

Reactions: 3
I think you’re forgetting we’ve seen her on actual TV for years so we know what she really looks like. She’s no where near a 10 or 12. It isn’t people just seeing her in PJ’s on stories, it’s people seeing her on tv.
I also watched the show and I’m saying she is not a size 16.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
No hate towards her whatsoever, but she’s not a 10, and definitely not a 12... when you see her doing them videos of cleaning her house, even though they are speeded up, you can see her true size & she’s deffo not a 12... I would say she’s about a 16 (there’s nothing wrong with being a 16, it’s the average UK size) but she needs to stop saying she’s a 10/12 because we can see she’s not... she’s lost weight for sure and she looks good but she should be honest with her young followers. Mia is a size 10, to put into context how ridiculous she sounds ....
I’m a 12/14 spending on the store and in the screenshot with the jeans and white T I’d say she is about a 12.14. She looks smaller than me 😂

Reactions: 1
To be fair we’ve all clearly watched the show here, and whether you think she looked a size 16 or 10, the last season was filmed last year now (?) and she’s clearly been actively trying to lose weight, and it’s very possible she has dropped a size or two. I personally don’t think she looks a 16 now, but I would say a 12/14, not a 10. Whereas on the show she probably could have been a 16 at some points

Reactions: 4
Ok bleeding hell everyone has viewed their opinion on her size now. So let's just leave it, it's getting tedious

Reactions: 41
CE55C358-8E2F-4DE1-BE23-66FE219ABC89.png
Anyone else spot Jordan’s name on the card? Looks like she has taken him back after all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
chloe signing her friends card from her, marley and jordan👀looks like he’s still in the picture

Reactions: 5
Have they broke up since the last season? I remember them back together on the last episode?

Reactions: 1
Have they broke up since the last season? I remember them back together on the last episode?
Think she said when it was mentioned during the pandemic, that they were isolating together for Marley’s sake. Don’t think they were together beforehand ... but could be wrong?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.