Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one with the tattoo is Billie. She had the same piece as Megan. The one without the tattoo isn’t Billie. Megan ain’t in that photo.

Reactions: 9
You can’t really make assumptions off common tattoos like that. A quick look on Billies insta would’ve told you she has the exact same tattoo as Megan. And like said above, Megan is more petite than both girls in the photo. 😅

Reactions: 10
Three toothbrushes in Chloes bathroom so deffo still with Jordan. Dunno why she’s so cagey about it (sorry if them being together been talked about loads) that’s my super snoop for the day done

Reactions: 17
They’re not blood related though

Step sisters/blood sisters... it's still weird lol. Imagine standing with your tits out next to your sister. Although it's not Megan. I think it might be Billies best mate, she features a bit in her stories and they snog each other alot....could be wrong though

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I know that the jeans Chloe wears are meant to be high waisted, but I wish she’d either size up or pull them down a bit in the crotch area - I feel like I’m more familiar with the outline of her vulva than my own with all of the camel toe shots she shares!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I know that the jeans Chloe wears are meant to be high waisted, but I wish she’d either size up or pull them down a bit in the crotch area - I feel like I’m more familiar with the outline of her vulva than my own with all of the camel toe shots she shares!
Bloody hell she may as well not have anything on with how much you can see!

Reactions: 3
I think those jeans are just a very unflattering material! Stretchy jegging type jeans always cling to everything! A proper denim would be so much better for her!

How is she so oblivious to her camel toe though!? ...Hun ya gonna get thrush if you keep wearing ya jeans up ya nunny! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think those jeans are just a very unflattering material! Stretchy jegging type jeans always cling to everything! A proper denim would be so much better for her!

How is she so oblivious to her camel toe though!? ...Hun ya gonna get thrush if you keep wearing ya jeans up ya nunny! 😩
Does she not have any friends? My friends would never let me leave the house looking like that🙈

Reactions: 2
Does she not have any friends? My friends would never let me leave the house looking like that🙈
To be fair... Her mum seems like the type that would tell her! But we've seen how she speaks to her mum so she probs wouldn't listen anyway 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I seeing things or did Emma just put Vaseline on the back of her nails and put it onto her son while changing a nappy correct me if I’m wrong but I watched it twice and think she has 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Am I seeing things or did Emma just put Vaseline on the back of her nails and put it onto her son while changing a nappy correct me if I’m wrong but I watched it twice and think she has 🙈
Yeah she did! Also why does she use so many wipes? I’ve got an 18 month old and I only use 1 (2 if it’s a number 2), just seems like a waste.

Yeah she did! Also why does she use so many wipes? I’ve got an 18 month old and I only use 1 (2 if it’s a number 2), just seems like a waste.
Right? Like we're all hounded about saving the planet and here she is wasting wipes! 😂 She obv reads here... Its pretty clear! But my comment was more about Scratching that poor baby in general, but particularly more risk when changing a nappy 😏

Reactions: 5
I don’t know where this video is or care to view it but can you report it? Not you personally but in general. If it’s true you can see her clearly doing this and not just using Vaseline as a barrier cream in that area it should not be online. Even if she is just usuing it as a barrier cream I think it should not be up to protect her child, so that’s besides the point I just made. Unfortunately sick people will use a simple video of someone changing a nappy for not great things and the sooner the video is removed the better for the child’s sake.

Oh my god! He must of been covered in crap to warrant that amount of babywipes! So wasteful! 😩

Also.. I don't have kids and I've only changed a handful of my nephew's and nieces nappies so I have no idea if using vaseline is right or wrong.. but yeah she put it on the back of her nail and used that as a spatula to apply it. I just think that's rank!

Reactions: 2
Why does Marley speak with an American accent? Or is it just me who think he sounds like he does? Don’t know why but it really bugs me 😳

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.