Teen Mum UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6B85C30E-A0D1-4564-8D96-4DF138B8CC98.jpeg
Why has she ruined her face with fillers 😩. She looked waaaay better without all the work she’s had.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 192212Why has she ruined her face with fillers 😩. She looked waaaay better without all the work she’s had.
Those lines by her mouth and cheeks...she never had them before. They're aging her

Wow sarias gf sure did move fast...was with the father of her kids in 2016..saria 2017 and a new woman not very long after saria passed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
There was a lot of argument on Facebook when saria died, her girlfriend said that dean abused her and treat her horribly and that dean megan and Dylan wouldn’t allow the girlfriend to go to the funeral or have any say in it even though they were together for quite a while and that the totally ignored the fact that Sara was in a new relationship on the show...
talking about megan she’s now working with ‘ilashan’ who is cassy Clark’s ex best mate.. Well she assisted in a murder and was a getaway driver for her boyfriend! She got out of prison last year and was on tag for months and done photo shoots for cassy with the tag on... now Megan’s bestmates wifh her and working with her 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Do you guys see the tea happening over on Instagram between Sassi and Darren? Darren’s mum posted a pic saying “the real deadbeat is the woman who keeps her child from a loving father” then Sassi posted a pic saying “A child is going to remember who was there, not what you spent on them. Kids outgrow toys and outfits but they never outgrow time and love”

I thought her and his mum got along but in this situation it seems like she’s enabling Darren. Sassi almost always had Zenaya and even when they split and weren’t speaking she would share Zenaya with Darren. He’s the one who always runs off when he’s mad, or when they’re in an argument, sometimes completely ignoring Zenaya reaching after him. And he was just on holiday to Spain during a pandemic why should she let him be around Zenaya straight away...

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Do you guys see the tea happening over on Instagram between Sassi and Darren? Darren’s mum posted a pic saying “the real deadbeat is the woman who keeps her child from a loving father” then Sassi posted a pic saying “A child is going to remember who was there, not what you spent on them. Kids outgrow toys and outfits but they never outgrow time and love”

I thought her and his mum got along but in this situation it seems like she’s enabling Darren. Sassi almost always had Zenaya and even when they split and weren’t speaking she would share Zenaya with Darren. He’s the one who always runs off when he’s mad, or when they’re in an argument, sometimes completely ignoring Zenaya reaching after him. And he was just on holiday to Spain during a pandemic why should she let him be around Zenaya straight away...
I think Darren and sassi can be as bad as each other but his mum should know better & stay out of it. They’ll b back on good terms ina week r two. His mum should of taught him how to treat women better. Zenaya will grow up thinking it’s normal for a man to scream at a woman and run off whenever.

There was a lot of argument on Facebook when saria died, her girlfriend said that dean abused her and treat her horribly and that dean megan and Dylan wouldn’t allow the girlfriend to go to the funeral or have any say in it even though they were together for quite a while and that the totally ignored the fact that Sara was in a new relationship on the show...
talking about megan she’s now working with ‘ilashan’ who is cassy Clark’s ex best mate.. Well she assisted in a murder and was a getaway driver for her boyfriend! She got out of prison last year and was on tag for months and done photo shoots for cassy with the tag on... now Megan’s bestmates wifh her and working with her 🙄
Didn’t know any of this but she did look miserable on the show. I didn’t think Megan liked dean b4 she died but got close to him after 😔 very sad situation all round

Reactions: 10
What the hell is gross about that exactly?
Sorry I apologise. It’s gross, because MTV completely cut it out, never mentioned the fact she was in a new relationship. And it appeared that she was still with dean. I didn’t mean it was gross she was in a new relationship. It competelt came out wrong

Is that the beautician she works with? Or is that the one she’s set up a boutique with?

Where is this ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I always thought that Dylan’s father seemed like a broken man after saria died. I suppose that’s normal really. Thought Megan was good to him at that time

Reactions: 20
Does anyone remember in season 1 when Megan had her engagement party and dean turned up pissed and caused a scene? It wouldn’t surprise me if he had an alcohol problem and Dylan’s mum got the brunt of it

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Exactly if anything sassi is being intelligent, he travelled through two airports, socializing with god knows who....and also spent a night in jail. I for one agree with her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.