Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swimming

VIP Member
I’m embarrassed for how thick trash is. She’s posted a photo of wine at 5.15pm and justified it by saying “it’s 5 o’clock somewhere right?”

YES,HERE! YOU THICK TART.

ffs it boils my piss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
“Tasha’s a moron and her house is a wreck, Tan’s just rotten that’s why god took away her neck” - too long?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Rvg

VIP Member
A bit off topic but does anyone remember when Tanya pretended her fridge was a vending machine for drinks cans and wrote a note saying “50p a can” and a tub of dirty old coins next to it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

JoJo81

VIP Member
I didn’t realise tanzi had a z3 convertible she’s never mentioned it she’s so modest bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 26

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Tasha & Tanya #50 champagne taste on a fruit shoot budget ft Honey G

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Mitxhel

It’s weird isn’t it? I know 🗑 is as thick as they come, but surely she must think this is a bit off and what is she getting at? 🤷‍♀️
She’s being sly and malicious deliberately, because she knows Tash will wonder and self doubt. Tash might be a moron, but she is not a bad person. Tanya on the other hand, is as rotten as they come. That’s why god took away her neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Maggie28

VIP Member
She should be ashamed at posting that, quite possibly the shittest meal I have ever seen her post.
Ah let’s not be harsh, that’s not the shittest. But it’s up there in the top 10 😆😆😆😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Maggie28

VIP Member
Ah forget the recap.
Tan-
No friends
Constant buying
Not new car
Eats for two
Still loves a filter.
Still only her and Taco.
Doesn’t walk her dogs unless she has a new outfit.
No hot tub

Tasha.
Works 10 minutes a week.
Hasn’t cleaned her grout.
Hasn’t thrown away the eat letters.
Has some friends.
Is a shit host.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
I’m just disappointed she didn’t go the whole hog and post a photo of a fisher price cash register with four little piles of £6.95 in monopoly money.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The fruit shoot made me howl.
Don't get me wrong, I often neck a fruitshoot out the fridge when I'm in a rush, but I've got toddlers . This bint went out especially to purchase fruitshoots for her and her Hubby never-to-be . Absolute idiot lol

• Haha
  • Wow

leighboo

Not posted before and usually just belly laugh at the comments but spending £28 on a bacon sarnie and a god awful bloody Mary is just absolutely pathetic...when you can't chuffing taste or smell anything either? People are worrying if they will be able to afford to live with the rising cost of everything, and she spends half my food shop on a shit sandwich.
This woman absolutely boils my piss and I swear to God she trying to eat her emotions because she'll be about £50k in debt. And fuck me, why do you have to say you're going out in your Z3? Just call it a car love, nobody gives a shit. And breathe...😂

• Haha

Nayalove96

VIP Member
That post about “we made it to Friday” has really annoyed me. I’m currently having a miscarriage and will still have to go back to work next week because ya know bills, the mortgage and all that jazz. She has no fucking clue does she

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22