Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she needs to do is show some friends. Then we might think she isn’t as much of a bleep as she comes across!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I just don't understand how the increase in costs isn't affecting them.. Okay, maybe not Tanya (two incomes, no children residing), but Tasha? Her husband is a landscaper? That one income supports all the takeaways, days out, clothing, decor etc? Either those twins had a very very wealthy inheritance or they are eyeballs in debt.. And even then I can't believe they have a credit line that huge with just one earner!

Reactions: 13
Why do these two twats make Mother’s Day a weekend affair? Especially our tanzi who doesn’t even see her kids 🙄

Reactions: 14
Tanzi “no cooking for mum” this is an everyday occurrence isn’t it? Don’t get the difference 🤷‍♀️

Last time I checked, Mothers Day was just a DAY not a whole bloody weekend 😬

Reactions: 12
Stupid Tasha has already been showing to be lying about Mothers day, reckons the kids bought her new ‘kicks’ 🤢 but then comments saying she hopes they’re worth the investment. Yes I’m sure they’ll make slothing on the couch even more comfie for you, your feet must be cut to ribbons after the hard days you put in!
As for Tanzi, she’ll be forcing herself on her poor daughter to try and win the mother’s day pissing contest but she’s lost ‘cause Tasha’s daughter clearly adores her

Reactions: 12
Tanzi “no cooking for mum” this is an everyday occurrence isn’t it? Don’t get the difference 🤷‍♀️

Last time I checked, Mothers Day was just a DAY not a whole bloody weekend 😬
It’s my first Mother’s Day this Sunday and my son turns 6 months old on the same day. We’re going to a nice pub for lunch and I think that will be it. I’m excited as it’s my first Mother’s Day but also emotional as how is my baby turning 6 months? Why on earth would you make sure a big deal and make it into a themed weekend?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s my first Mother’s Day this Sunday and my son turns 6 months old on the same day. We’re going to a nice pub for lunch and I think that will be it. I’m excited as it’s my first Mother’s Day but also emotional as how is my baby turning 6 months? Why on earth would you make sure a big deal and make it into a themed weekend?!
I am doing the exact same as you and my baby is 6 months a week after your baby. I am just happy with our Sunday plans and wouldn’t want or expect a full weekend of events and themes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ah enjoy your first Mothers Day, it is so special 🥰 Just these two making a whole weekend song and dance about it, don’t know why I’m surprised really but they just suck the joy out of anything these days 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wait til the cute home made cards start 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Will we get an alfresco dining this week?
Also, re them making mother days into a themed weekend….. these two arsewipes would make a theme out of having diarrhoea if they could find matching props

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.