Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swimming

VIP Member
Last year sometime I messaged onslow on Instagram and literally just gave him his full address, postcode, childrens full names, their dates of birth, his date of birth, trashas date of birth, their schools, when the house has been empty, when they go on holiday, where they do their shopping etc.

just so he can see himself that his thick wife has made it so easy for strangers to know all this information. Because that’s exactly what I am, a stranger!

and Tanya’s no better. We know her kids full names, dates of birth and that one of them works (or worked) in subway and what branch it was.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Mark it on your calendars fellow tattle bitches 24th March 2022 and tasha was eating alfresco, she'll be counting down to autumn now

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
Iv said it before and il say it again. Just to confirm, my husband would never dream of saying 'delicious honey' for every fucking meal I made never mind write it on social media. But if he did, I'd seriously cringe to death, delete his comment and tell him to never, ever write anything like that ever again on my posts. Fuck sake 🙈

• Haha

SquiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
i can’t even check up on them or read this anymore with everything going on. I watched a video this morning of two Ukrainian soldiers saying goodbye to their partners. And a Dad waving his wife and daughter off on a coach to safety whilst he stays behind to fight. Meanwhile Tan is thinking about spring with some stupid plates and Tasha is obsessed with her daughters room

• Heart

lou lou 83

Ooooh Trash has had a ride in a Porsche Boxster (with the top down). She don’t role in no old pesky z3 😂😂.

• Haha

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Overdoing the mother's day celebrations all for the gram when it can be so triggering for some people just shows how heartless they both are

• Heart

swimming

VIP Member
I’m opening myself to the possibility of getting absolutely destroyed with this comment but here goes…

I’m guilty of making numerous derogatory comments about Tanya in the past but lately I’ve found my mindset shifting. I actually feel sorry for her. Her behaviour/content is 9/10 desperately seeking attention/approval which truly shouldn’t be an issue. I can’t imagine her ever being in a state of relaxation. I feel as though she’s constantly trying to make up for the fact that (in her own head entirely) Tasha is an ACTUAL Ashford with the name and my spawn to prove it. I just want to give Tanya a shake and let her know that she might be enough as her (genuine) self.

Feel free to disagree with me. I won’t take offence!

I’m alluding to the assumption that there must be some mental health issues present
I don’t necessarily disagree with you, and in a way you are right. However she’s a spiteful nasty piece of work. We’ve all seen her publicly humiliate trash by speaking down to her etc. And if that’s how she speaks to people online imagine how nasty she is in person!

• Heart

Londonsays

Chatty Member
More crap she’s bought with reference to what’s going on.
How can anyone link deciding to stay home and not go on a night out to the war in Ukraine along with chopping boards? She gets more pathetic as time goes on. Thanks for posting the photo x

Reactions: 17

SquiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
Guys tanny is down the road from me at smith and western, suddenly i fancy a cocktail #drinkdriving #stalkingcutenose #whatdidshedo #todeservethis

• Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
I bought my kid the £5 Thomas the Tank from M&S and I mulled over that ‘cause he’s only 2 and it seemed a lot for an egg for a toddler. All that money on chocolate Easter stuff for adults it’s absolutely mental.
And t’other one buzzing about having time of work, those 3 hours a week must be killing you Tash! I work 27 hours a week, have a toddler and care for my disabled mother, I’m desperate for my 4 day Easter break which I’ll spend taking care of everyone but at least I won’t have work to do too.
I can’t cope with these lazy, greedy, deceitful bitches today!

• Heart

Nayalove96

VIP Member
You guys cheer me up so much 😂 currently going through tests to see if I’m having an ectopic pregnancy so I’m feeling quite low but coming on here always puts a smile on my face 💗

• Heart

Maggie28

VIP Member
Even when Tan is trying to come across a kind person, she fails.
How old is that photo of her 3 kids together. What a shame.
Mind you I can’t talk, my youngest isn’t
speaking to me. Teenagers are absolute fuckers!!
Parenting is not easy, life isn’t easy. Yet with these two, you would think mice in waistcoats and birds with bow ties help them with their housework. 🙄

• Heart