Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came on to say the exact same thing. That big fat oaf does nothing but brag abs show off. Who the duck in their right mind would spend £28 on a bacon sandwich?! Please tell me! It’s like she wants her “followers” to think she has money. When we all
Know she lives in a shoebox with crispy carpet! Her life revolves around food. It’s sad
Crispy carpet 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Not posted before and usually just belly laugh at the comments but spending £28 on a bacon sarnie and a god awful bloody Mary is just absolutely pathetic...when you can't chuffing taste or smell anything either? People are worrying if they will be able to afford to live with the rising cost of everything, and she spends half my food shop on a tit sandwich.
This woman absolutely boils my piss and I swear to God she trying to eat her emotions because she'll be about £50k in debt. And duck me, why do you have to say you're going out in your Z3? Just call it a car love, nobody gives a tit. And breathe...😂
Welcome. She does really get to me at times. She has no idea. I do think she aims a lot of what she does, at us on Tattle. Which is even sadder!!

Reactions: 7
Why is it always the 'z3' I don't go about saying I'm away out in my 'vauxhall' who gives a tit.

Wonder if Tash is going to do another health kick like last year when she was trying to get people to buy some crappy diet stuff. I do wish she'd do her talking videos showing us stuff again 😂 also whats happened to JD seasonings?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn’t realise tanzi had a z3 convertible she’s never mentioned it she’s so modest bless her

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How much for a bacon roll??? I just made some for lunch.... 3 of us eating and cost me under £2 for everything. What the actual duck even of I had loads of money I wouldn't be buying that

Reactions: 10
Not posted before and usually just belly laugh at the comments but spending £28 on a bacon sarnie and a god awful bloody Mary is just absolutely pathetic...when you can't chuffing taste or smell anything either? People are worrying if they will be able to afford to live with the rising cost of everything, and she spends half my food shop on a tit sandwich.
This woman absolutely boils my piss and I swear to God she trying to eat her emotions because she'll be about £50k in debt. And duck me, why do you have to say you're going out in your Z3? Just call it a car love, nobody gives a tit. And breathe...😂
So drink driving…

for someone who apparently can’t taste anything she seems to be wasting a lot of money on takeaways and bacon rolls

Reactions: 16
Ooooh Trash has had a ride in a Porsche Boxster (with the top down). She don’t role in no old pesky z3 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have never heard anyone refer to Costco as Costco cash and carry before!

• Haha
Trashas car hasn’t been in the garage for a few weeks. Wonder if it’s due another visit soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is it always the 'z3' I don't go about saying I'm away out in my 'vauxhall' who gives a tit.

Wonder if Tash is going to do another health kick like last year when she was trying to get people to buy some crappy diet stuff. I do wish she'd do her talking videos showing us stuff again 😂 also whats happened to JD seasonings?
Tash inspired me to start my own lifestyle change last year, I gave myself a talking to and realised that if even greedy, lazy Tasha can do it I can. I’m currently 2 stone down, it’s perhaps the only thing I’ve ever been grateful to the uncultured tarts for!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
OK, am I the only one who doesn't have two courses at most meals? Tran seems to have a starter and main whenever she cooks.... this is just greedy right?
...and Trash, please learn the difference between wander and wonder?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
OK, am I the only one who doesn't have two courses at most meals? Tran seems to have a starter and main whenever she cooks.... this is just greedy right?
I don't either and most people don't, I'd imagine. Its all the extra time she has from working 1 hour a bloody week.

Tash inspired me to start my own lifestyle change last year, I gave myself a talking to and realised that if even greedy, lazy Tasha can do it I can. I’m currently 2 stone down, it’s perhaps the only thing I’ve ever been grateful to the uncultured tarts for!
Well done, that’s bloody brilliant. Unlike a Trasha, you have a toddler to run around after. You should be proud. Well done 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
I don't think I've ever had a starter at home.....we must be doing life wrong 😂

Reactions: 8
Has to have a starter because she’s so ‘extra’. If I have a ‘starter’ it usually consists of bits of cheese or crisps while I’m cooking 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.