Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belleboo

VIP Member
That post about “we made it to Friday” has really annoyed me. I’m currently having a miscarriage and will still have to go back to work next week because ya know bills, the mortgage and all that jazz. She has no fucking clue does she
I’m so sorry, it’s really shit ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1

JSquared

VIP Member
That post about “we made it to Friday” has really annoyed me. I’m currently having a miscarriage and will still have to go back to work next week because ya know bills, the mortgage and all that jazz. She has no fucking clue does she
So sorry - hope you’re ok as can be ❤

JSquared

VIP Member
oh hun 😔 it’s fucking awful isn’t it! Im apparently 5.6 weeks and I went to have an internal scan and there was absolutely nothing there so I’ve had my bloods done and they were 151.They’ve said I could just be to early and that I’d ovulated late or it’s an ectopic or miscarriage. I have to have bloods taken again on Friday to see if they’ve gone up and we will go from there. If tran dares putting up a feeling pants post I may just blow my top because people are going through far worse!! I hope you’re okay and feel free to chat at any time 💗
It’s devastating - the waiting is the worst. Even worse in these times when you have to go through it alone.
My next scan is Monday to see if it’s a missed carriage or if I ovulated late and my dates are off. as I am supposed to be 9weeks but measuring behind x

There is also a thread on here ‘Miscarriage/Baby Loss’ if you need to vent x

Sunflowerpod

I’ve drank a full pack of 8 fruit shoots in 2 days as it’s the only drink I felt like I could keep down (suffering with hyperemesis and keep ending up in hospital on drips dehydrated so I will try anything right now) but even I couldn’t help but burst out laughing at the fruit shoot. The meal itself is tattle bait 🎣 as she’s had identical but without the fruit shoot before but it’s the fact she’s gone to the effort to pick fruit shoots up so it’s not even just a last minute can’t be bothered meal

They come in packs of 4 or 8 so wonder if Taco Bell went to nursery sorry work with one in his lunch box
Feel for you I had hye remiss for all my pregnancy xx

JoJo81

VIP Member
I’m so sorry 💔

Maggie28

VIP Member
I am so very sorry. ❤

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
Sending love sorry to hear this ❤