Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah a lovely new thread.
No post from Tasha, blimey the Queen is still managing to work with Covid and this fool can’t do a days work. That’s why I think
She does have Covid. But she won’t want to say because she has had friends round.

Reactions: 9
Ah a lovely new thread.
No post from Tasha, blimey the Queen is still managing to work with Covid and this fool can’t do a days work. That’s why I think
She does have Covid. But she won’t want to say because she has had friends round.
Nah she’s been to work and shopping

Reactions: 3
Ah forget the recap.
Tan-
No friends
Constant buying
Not new car
Eats for two
Still loves a filter.
Still only her and Taco.
Doesn’t walk her dogs unless she has a new outfit.
No hot tub

Tasha.
Works 10 minutes a week.
Hasn’t cleaned her grout.
Hasn’t thrown away the eat letters.
Has some friends.
Is a tit host.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah forget the recap.
Tan-
No friends
Constant buying
Not new car
Eats for two
Still loves a filter.
Still only her and Taco.
Doesn’t walk her dogs unless she has a new outfit.
No hot tub

Tasha.
Works 10 minutes a week.
Hasn’t cleaned her grout.
Hasn’t thrown away the eat letters.
Has some friends.
Is a tit host.
Absolutely fantastic summary. In a nut shell, duck all
About these two has changed… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why are we getting so many pics of Tash garden we've seen it multiple times and what happened to Tans hottub

Reactions: 5
So in the same tit egg and chips post trash refers to Olivia as “Olivia” and then in the next sentence it’s “our daughter”

Reactions: 6
She should be ashamed at posting that, quite possibly the shittest meal I have ever seen her post.
Ah let’s not be harsh, that’s not the shittest. But it’s up there in the top 10 😆😆😆😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Ah let’s not be harsh, that’s not the shittest. But it’s up there in the top 10 😆😆😆😆
duck me, I’ve struggled with my weight since the baby due to meds, I’m slowly getting there but I should have just moved in with Tasha - grim 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi Tattlers! Long time lurker here... I used to follow Tash a few years ago because I liked thet she was "normal" but OMG these threads have opened my eyes to what she is really like! You guys also make me laugh and have gotten me through some tough times over the last 18 months with baby number two (yep, no longer a mumma of one)! So thank you and hey!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi Tattlers! Long time lurker here... I used to follow Tash a few years ago because I liked thet she was "normal" but OMG these threads have opened my eyes to what she is really like! You guys also make me laugh and have gotten me through some tough times over the last 18 months with baby number two (yep, no longer a mumma of one)! So thank you and hey!! Xx
Hi and welcome!

Why do we need to see photos of her daughters room? Is nothing sacred with this bleeping weirdo

Reactions: 14
Hey, welcome and we are glad to have helped in some way.
Same for most of us, we kept each other going.
Only good thing about these two clowns.
As much and they annoy us, they also give us some escapism, and allow us to rant over their idiotic behaviour.
🥰

Reactions: 10
Oh look tash is spreading her germs around again! She’s a walking Petri dish

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Tasha isn’t going to work today. She is going into town to buy more toot for her daughters room.
How about you leave her alone, let her have some god damn privacy.
So onslow has Covid now? 😦

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Dirty John hasn’t done a very good paint job of ‘daughters’ sorry Olivia’s bedroom!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.