Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ginger potato is not sat there drinking a fruit shoot….. they taste minging since they took all the sugar out but she loves a theme does our tan

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Tanzi drinking a fruit shoot has cheered me right up 😂 currently getting over having a nasty case of tonsillitis and now the eldest has it and yesterday the youngest started with chicken pox, thanks for the laugh tanzi 👍

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Is there any actual kids at this kids dinner? Also, ‘going upstairs to watch tv’ ? No one cares!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree, my kids get a chocolate egg and that’s it. I did Easter hunts when they was little. I did decorate but I haven’t since the youngest left primary school.
Yeah I might do a little bit of decorations next year, he doesn’t really get it yet. Easter Monday we are going to my friends farm for an Egg hunt with all the kids. That’s the spirit of Easter, spending time with your loved ones and seeing your family happy not having a pissing contest on who can flash the most cash - or credit in some cases.

Tanzi drinking a fruit shoot has cheered me right up 😂 currently getting over having a nasty case of tonsillitis and now the eldest has it and yesterday the youngest started with chicken pox, thanks for the laugh tanzi 👍
Hope you’re all feeling better soon ❤

Reactions: 5
Omg I didn’t even notice the fruit shoot til I came on here 😂 not only are they a kids drink but they’re literally like one mouthful of juice for an adult, as if her H2B just goes along with this nonsense 😂

Reactions: 3
Wetwipe dickless H2B has obviously not enjoyed his food the last two nights no 'delicious honey' or 'amazing honey' or she's forgotten the password like she has for no3with3

Screenshot_20220407_122757.jpg

She reuses this same pic every year and the poor lamb looks mortified to be in a picture with 'cute nose'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Wetwipe dickless H2B has obviously not enjoyed his food the last two nights no 'delicious honey' or 'amazing honey' or she's forgotten the password like she has for no3with3

View attachment 1177226
She reuses this same pic every year and the poor lamb looks mortified to be in a picture with 'cute nose'

I am in tears laughing at this photo. Thank you so much for sharing this 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fruit shoot had me creasing. Who TF buys them if they don’t have kids in/coming to the house? So sad.

I’ve drank a full pack of 8 fruit shoots in 2 days as it’s the only drink I felt like I could keep down (suffering with hyperemesis and keep ending up in hospital on drips dehydrated so I will try anything right now) but even I couldn’t help but burst out laughing at the fruit shoot. The meal itself is tattle bait 🎣 as she’s had identical but without the fruit shoot before but it’s the fact she’s gone to the effort to pick fruit shoots up so it’s not even just a last minute can’t be bothered meal

They come in packs of 4 or 8 so wonder if Taco Bell went to nursery sorry work with one in his lunch box

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve drank a full pack of 8 fruit shoots in 2 days as it’s the only drink I felt like I could keep down (suffering with hyperemesis and keep ending up in hospital on drips dehydrated so I will try anything right now) but even I couldn’t help but burst out laughing at the fruit shoot. The meal itself is tattle bait 🎣 as she’s had identical but without the fruit shoot before but it’s the fact she’s gone to the effort to pick fruit shoots up so it’s not even just a last minute can’t be bothered meal

They come in packs of 4 or 8 so wonder if Taco Bell went to nursery sorry work with one in his lunch box
Feel for you I had hye remiss for all my pregnancy xx

I had HG. The only thing I could tolerate was mint chewing gum for ages. And I’d only chew a piece for about 5 minutes then spit it out. I went through packets of the bastards

Reactions: 1
I had HG. The only thing I could tolerate was mint chewing gum for ages. And I’d only chew a piece for about 5 minutes then spit it out. I went through packets of the bastards
Thank you @Sunflowerpod ♥
I’ve tried the chewing gum! I have a pack beside my bed now but no luck, I’m on 3 different meds after trying 7 different combos and finally in the past two weeks I’ve kept my head above water aka out of hospital. I’ve managed to keep 60% of food and fluids down which is a HUGE improvement but going into my third month of no work and spending most of my days in bed. It’s a huge struggle mentally and physically but I’ve made sure I’ve reached out for support from all sorts of angles (the Facebook group is a saviour) I’m 16 weeks now and although I’m thankful I have a healthy baby as I know so many even on this thread who have recently had struggles (sending hugs) I can’t wait to until September and for it all to be over 😔 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.