Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well to be fair to Trash she does go to the gym once a year.
I bet the “walks” will commence soon and we will all be subjected to the legging and water bottle selfies 🙈

🗑 off to the Cash & Carry today, why?! I dread to think what she will come home with cos she thinks she’s got a bargain 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Running shoes? Only place she runs is M&S, Tesco and Wing Yip for tat to fill her already cluttered house.

Wonder if the cash & carry and IKEA through the year is the equivalent of her getting excited when hubby takes her to garden centres all the time near Christmas.

Reactions: 7
When Tasha says ‘new kicks’ I literally cringe

Ditto. I have just got back from a run, cos, like, I actually use “trainers/kicks” 😂 how they are intended 😂. I have never heard of this brand and have three teens and a trendy husband who are all into fitness too. However, a quick google shows they are over 100 notes a pair. TBH I thought they looked a bit like something from Shoe Zone but ever one to jump on the latest bandwagon is our Trash 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t smell or taste anything so sticks on a diffuser and has a takeaway and wine. Make it make sense 🤣
Last thing I wanna do if I’m ill is drink alcohol and my husband just whinges that the diffuser stinks when I put it on so your not telling me it’s for Tacos benefit. Just wants to show off that she has a neom diffuser the sad sack. Who gives a crap 🤣

View attachment 1135872
£28 for a bacon roll ffs, read the room you stupid ape! What a waste of money again.
Just came on to say the exact same thing. That big fat oaf does nothing but brag abs show off. Who the duck in their right mind would spend £28 on a bacon sandwich?! Please tell me! It’s like she wants her “followers” to think she has money. When we all
Know she lives in a shoebox with crispy carpet! Her life revolves around food. It’s sad

Reactions: 14
Wow! If I was a millionaire I wouldn’t be spending £28 on a bacon butty. That is just stupid and pointless.

Not posted before and usually just belly laugh at the comments but spending £28 on a bacon sarnie and a god awful bloody Mary is just absolutely pathetic...when you can't chuffing taste or smell anything either? People are worrying if they will be able to afford to live with the rising cost of everything, and she spends half my food shop on a tit sandwich.
This woman absolutely boils my piss and I swear to God she trying to eat her emotions because she'll be about £50k in debt. And duck me, why do you have to say you're going out in your Z3? Just call it a car love, nobody gives a tit. And breathe...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow! If I was a millionaire I wouldn’t be spending £28 on a bacon butty. That is just stupid and pointless.
And if I was, at that price, I would expect it cooked and served on a silver platter for me oh and someone else to load the dishwasher 🤣

• Haha
And if I was, at that price, I would expect it cooked and served on a silver platter for me oh and someone else to load the dishwasher 🤣
Didn’t even think about that. For £28 someone else would defo be doing the cooking and washing up. That company certainly had their curtains open the day Tan ordered that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s just spending money for the sake of it. It won’t be any better then a bacon roll from a butty wagon. However these products exist for idiots who think their superior to others

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They’re off out in the rust bucket now to get it cleaned!!!! More money being spent if they’re taking it somewhere to be done. That really does annoy me when people pay to get their car cleaned, get a bucket and sponge and do it your bloody self!

Her and 🗑 are going to be even more irritating than normal this weekend i think!

Reactions: 6

Especially one you allegedly can’t even bleeping taste or smell. As someone else said, Read the bloody room you fat oaf. I rarely wish anyone ill, but really hope she ends up in a duck tonne of debt because she needs a reality check. And no we are not jealous of your pathetic little life, just incensed by your excessive insensitive consumerism…we are fortunate enough have an income that’s probably five or six times what her and Taco earn but no way would I ever post any of my purchases on social media to brag about how lucky we are. She’s an utter hole

EDIT - just also realised they’re off out for a drive after drinking vodka based cocktails for breakfast. What. A. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Don’t think she can be ill at all, all she’s done is stuff her face since telling us! Stuffing it with burger, chips and bacon rolls, hardly going to make you feel better!
I'm not convinced she's that ill either, a few weeks ago I had a cold and didn't fancy cooking and my husband was shattered and asked if we should order in and told him no because I would want to enjoy it, so we had cereal instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ditto. I have just got back from a run, cos, like, I actually use “trainers/kicks” 😂 how they are intended 😂. I have never heard of this brand and have three teens and a trendy husband who are all into fitness too. However, a quick google shows they are over 100 notes a pair. TBH I thought they looked a bit like something from Shoe Zone but ever one to jump on the latest bandwagon is our Trash 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly, I run too. Never heard of them and they look tit. Decent pair of runnings shoes are expensive but I would never wear my running shoes out with jeans. They are bleeping running shoes.
This dim whit is beyond a joke.
Thought Tan didn’t feel well, nothing wrong with her appetite!
More expensive tit, just make your own bloody breakfast!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.