Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Tasha’s a moron and her house is a wreck, Tan’s just rotten that’s why god took away her neck” - too long?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can’t see it either. I was low-key hoping Tash would leave it as a duck you to Tanya, but alas it seems she has no backbone. I wonder if she msg her to ask her to remove it
Tbf Tanzi could have deleted it herself x

Reactions: 2
Tbf Tanzi could have deleted it herself x
Ah right if she removed her own comment you mean? Then she wouldn’t have to depend on Tash to get rid of mine. This makes me happy actually, now I’m back to feeling like Tash would have left it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Ah right if she removed her own comment you mean? Then she wouldn’t have to depend on Tash to get rid of mine. This makes me happy actually, now I’m back to feeling like Tash would have left it 🤣🤣
I don’t think Tasha would be brave enough to delete it tbh, incase it caused drama. She never deleted comments previously but it’s a shame, I’d have liked for her to have grown a back bone and at least questioned Tanzi

Reactions: 7
I don’t think Tasha would be brave enough to delete it tbh, incase it caused drama. She never deleted comments previously but it’s a shame, I’d have liked for her to have grown a back bone and at least questioned Tanzi
especially as in the post tasha said she had to turn off the news as it was so upsetting. So strange!

This is beyond pathetic. Clearly her poor daughter can’t get in her room to do work coz of all the boxes of tat! My uni aged kids would be mortified if I did this.
Mine too, when they do come on. Sunday is spent with them, getting over the hangover from the night before and having dinner out or a roast.
Tans a clever woman, cooking a roast, while watching a film and making cocktails.
Yeah must be nice to hear other voices, other than Tacos and her own!

Reactions: 10
Honestly so I’m shitting myself over the price hike of gas and electric right, I’m trying to budget all I can and I see myself as a comfortable person financially. But these pricks are the gift that’s keeps giving and that’s why I love this thread “that’s why god took away her neck” absolutely screaming at that. It’s like an escapism coming on here.

Tanya making her house sound like an episode of Walton’s with chatter at the table. duck off you silly mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do these two ever stop shoveling food in their mouths? It's non stop and zero exercise!

Trash makes me laugh, she complains about having a busy weekend yet she could have done all the jobs she has been so busy doing during the week instead, when she sits on her arse watching her "new series" and having endless cuppas....

Sorry that was a very long sentence.

Does she ever proof read? Dishwasher set for eastenders?! If she's done the washing up why does she need to also set the dishwasher maybe she's set it to tape eastenders.. Idiot
Screenshot_20220314_183349.jpg

• Haha
More like how big is that slice of it! I thought it was another pie LOL

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.