Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry three quid on a box of branded cereal is disgraceful. And they won’t last long in that greedy fuckers household

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: tanzi is getting the fruit shoots out, whilst Tasha still hasn’t cleaned her grout!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: Tasha & Tanya #50 champagne taste on a fruit shoot budget ft Honey G

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There wasn't a funny story though was there Tan, cos you share everything else on Instagram why not this funny story? Wonder what her coworkers think of H2B, sorry herself sending flowers to herself at work

Reactions: 8
There wasn't a funny story though was there Tan, cos you share everything else on Instagram why not this funny story? Wonder what her coworkers think of H2B, sorry herself sending flowers to herself at work
Probably taking the piss out of her. I would be. To each their own but I would cringe so hard I pass a gall stone if my partner sent flowers to my place of work.

• Haha
Wonder if dickless had to follow the florists van around again? Oh what jolly japes! duck of man tan no one believes you #whatdidido #todeservethis

Reactions: 9
What is funny to Tan isn’t funny to anyone else. Because when you have no friends and you’re with a fool who writes things on your Instagram, like amazing hunny.
You are officially a sad cow.
so whatever her “funny” story is, it will be bullshit and she sent those to herself.

True story, someone at my friend’s work got sent flowers by her husband. And the card inside was meant for the woman her Husband was having an affair with. After she phoned the florist and said I think you messed up the cards, I have someone else’s card. They confirmed her husband had sent two lots of flowers.
She also knew her husbands hand writing, the nob had used the florist across the road from his office.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
As if it’s not bad enough getting flowers from your other half delivered at work (not my thing) but to actually receive them when you work with your other half for no apparent reason, I’m just cringing inside out 😬

Tran what was so funny then? Oh I know, you mentioned to 🌮 oh I want some flowers from that new florist so I can brag to everyone at work and whilst most sensible other half’s would tell you to do one, 🌮 had to phone pronto and order if he wants to sleep in the house tonight!

Rant over 😅

New thread title suggestion:

Tasha = Honey G. Tanya = ‘Fiddy‘ T. Brace yourselves. 50th birthday celebrations incoming…

• Haha
Oh duck off tanzi now she’s running a pub? Is that because she’s got no mates to go to a real one with?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s been said countless times before but I still cannot compute WHY H2B is happy to be flaunted as such a wet wipe. My man’s mates would absolutely tear him a new one…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s been said countless times before but I still cannot compute WHY H2B is happy to be flaunted as such a wet wipe. My man’s mates would absolutely tear him a new one…
My man would have no mates if he carried on like that

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh duck off tanzi now she’s running a pub? Is that because she’s got no mates to go to a real one with?
Who in their right mind does this? Now if there was a houseful of people/having a party, maybe it would be funny to have a board advertising a meal and to pick what you want with chips. But there is sadly just her and her fanny of a man. And she's put a price on it (WTF, it's not even funny?!) And paid about £8 for Scampi Fries on a card rather than a pack of 6 for 99p from Home Bargains. I also think she's feeling the pinch as there is a lot more freezer shite popping up for tea! Mind you, those flowers must have cost a few bob when she ordered them.

Reactions: 15
It actually triggers me with all this Ashford shite when she isn’t even an Ashford. Imagine how her daughters must feel. Also, why has she advertised it as £6:95. Is it the time mixed with the price?!! I bet those scampi and chips are out of date from the last time she used them! Seeing as their snacks look like
Peanuts and all the packets are left on the board.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She has defo forgotten the password for no3with3!

it’s hilarious she is still married and is still a Whitlock!
Not an Ashford 😆😆😆

Reactions: 11
I always think this too but the Ashfords and the Ashford wannabe are just not normal. They are seriously weird, vain, selfish and out of touch with reality. Look at what both of these idiots have posted this afternoon. One is having Friday treats while watching Hop and the other one is posting picture of flowers she may or may not have sent to herself. Maybe the funny story is that drippy Del’s balls have finally dropped.?

Also, why is Tash so excited for the Easter holidays?

Wonder if dickless had to follow the florists van around again? Oh what jolly japes! duck of man tan no one believes you #whatdidido #todeservethis
I’m laying in bed co sleeping with my 10 month old atm because we both have covid and I just cracked up at this comment trying to be silent 😂😂

Dickless speeding round Halisham in a clapped out bmw with tape securing the wing mirror.

Thread suggestion:
“Dickless following a delivery van all so those flowers make it on the gram! Trash won’t clean the E-A-T because she’s too busy being honey G”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.