Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely that keyring is 10 years old! She looks about 60. Is she going to spend the holiday trotting about with it attached to her belt loop and a mini blue boat in her hand? What strange strange behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She doesn’t half waste money on tat. The keys to the boat she’s hiring will be on key ring that floats and what the hell does she need a captains log for? Is she sailing to America 🤣
With Captain Bird's Eye,now he's a handsome silver fox! She has a "special" relationship with him as she buys so many of his products and passes them off as her own 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf does she look like 😂

😂😂😂. And I’m not exactly high fashion, but even I would steer well clear of a clothing brand calling themselves ‘threadbare’ 😂😂. It’s like something they would come up with on a particularly bad Apprentice episode 🤣

• Haha
It actually takes us suggesting she includes the dogs on her drink-drive lunchtime pub shenanigans for her to actually include them 🤦‍♀️ Yet more proof she reads here. Would have loved to have been sat next to her as she got her bleeping dog bed out 😂😂😂. Have never seen any normal dog walker take a dog bed into a pub, but then she is #extra…#extrasimple 😂

Reactions: 7
That’s cheered me right up. My baby is in hospital with Covid and that’s given me a giggle
Sorry your baby is poorly, bloody COVID 😞 hope you’re doing ok x

Jeez Tran is pulling out all the stops today isn’t she? Next she will miraculously have a “friend”round for Sunday tea! (she would have to drag them off the street first) 😂

Reactions: 6
I have just come home from a pub lunch, with friends and we was laughing at a table that kept taking photos of each other and the food, then the drinks, then the dessert. Reminded me of these two arseholes.
It’s my 50th next year and we was planning where we wanted to go, my friends are also turning 50.
We are going to go to Rome. Shall I started getting my keyring’s now.😆😆😆

Reactions: 10
I have just come home from a pub lunch, with friends and we was laughing at a table that kept taking photos of each other and the food, then the drinks, then the dessert. Reminded me of these two arseholes.
It’s my 50th next year and we was planning where we wanted to go, my friends are also turning 50.
We are going to go to Rome. Shall I started getting my keyring’s now.😆😆😆
Oh yes, and whilst you are at it, get yourself some little models of Pisa and the Colosseum that you can display on your bed from time to time, you know, just in case someone should forget where you are going 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh yes, and whilst you are at it, get yourself some little models of Pisa and the Colosseum that you can display on your bed from time to time, you know, just in case someone should forget where you are going 😜
I was thinking of dressing like a Roman, and I’ll only eat pizza and spaghetti Bolognese 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.