Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
Of course Tran noticed the new vodka that Tash happened to purchase but made the classier decision to choose the gin.

The TRANsparency of the woman is truly breathtaking

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Maggie28

VIP Member
I wonder how the pavement is? Can someone let the council know, a massive sink hole has appeared in Hailsham.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Dramallamas

VIP Member
Wow! If I was a millionaire I wouldn’t be spending £28 on a bacon butty. That is just stupid and pointless.

Especially one you allegedly can’t even fucking taste or smell. As someone else said, Read the bloody room you fat oaf. I rarely wish anyone ill, but really hope she ends up in a fuck tonne of debt because she needs a reality check. And no we are not jealous of your pathetic little life, just incensed by your excessive insensitive consumerism…we are fortunate enough have an income that’s probably five or six times what her and Taco earn but no way would I ever post any of my purchases on social media to brag about how lucky we are. She’s an utter arsehole…

EDIT - just also realised they’re off out for a drive after drinking vodka based cocktails for breakfast. What. A. Cunt.

• Heart

Belleboo

VIP Member
Love to anyone who may find tomorrow a hard day for whatever reason ❤ Just always remember T&T’s world is complete bullshit that they do themselves to try and validate themselves.

• Heart

JoJo81

VIP Member
Why is tanzi hashtagging #building ? It’s a radiator cover not the fucking Taj Mahal

• Haha

Dramallamas

VIP Member
I assume when tan says her little boys are looking after her, that includes tictac?

Ten tone Tessi falling off a kerb and hurting her ankle. Why does that deserve fish and chips? Cocktail? Flowers?

What a sad little life

You might think that when you get to a point where you can’t carry your own body weight when stepping off a curb you would lay off the takeaways, sugary crap and booze a little, not go straight home, stretch out prone on the sofa and demand all three are delivered to you tout suite 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
Why is it always the 'z3' I don't go about saying I'm away out in my 'vauxhall' who gives a shit.

Wonder if Tash is going to do another health kick like last year when she was trying to get people to buy some shitty diet stuff. I do wish she'd do her talking videos showing us stuff again 😂 also whats happened to JD seasonings?
Tash inspired me to start my own lifestyle change last year, I gave myself a talking to and realised that if even greedy, lazy Tasha can do it I can. I’m currently 2 stone down, it’s perhaps the only thing I’ve ever been grateful to the uncultured tarts for!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
So that’s pissed me off and I’m not religious nor did I eat fish today. Why eat fish for your dinner, say “TRADITIONAL FOR US” 🥴🥴🥴 you ate fucking chicken for your lunch. You’re not meant to eat ANY meat on good Friday for it to be traditional you uneducated fat ginger pig

Thread suggestion
Tasha showing off her friends while Tanya’s spending still has no end

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Belleboo

VIP Member
I’m so over the consumer bullshit lifestyle- I’ve got this - well I’ve got that. Who gives a flying fuck what anybody else has? If they focused on making their own happiness they would both be so much more content.
At the end of the day we’re all going in the same sized wooden box and none of us on our deathbeds are going to be thinking about what car we had or how many ugly EB plates we’ve hoarded. All that matters is loved ones and the memories and feelings we’ve left behind for them. I wonder what T&T’s legacies will be?

• Heart

swimming

VIP Member
Tanya’s son is called Ryan.
It’s so insensitive this whole Mother’s Day weekend. 99% of mums this Sunday will get a card and a gift. But oh no, these 2 pieces of smegma get a whole weekend starting from Friday night.

fuck off for fucks sake lol. And none of it is organised by ‘the kiddies’ its yet again a dick measuring competition to see who can show off the most.
Don’t know about you lot but I can’t wait for the battle of who has the best breakfast in bed tray this Sunday. (Aka who got up first to rush downstairs, MAKE THEIR OWN food, then rush back upstairs for piccys to make it look nice)

• Haha

swimming

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Taco wants to pay 50 quid, whilst Trasha clearly has a favourite kid.

• Haha
  • Heart