Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an actual bleep.
The whole world needs to be watching what’s going on. But not Trasha, because it will make her perfect world seem ugly.
Well Trasha, it’s happening and it’s bleeping real. Sadly people like her and the other oath won’t ever have the capacity to have the understanding of what is going on and how the people of Ukraine feel. They make it all about them, and how it makes them feel.
Maybe she should watch the news, she might slightly educate herself. The thick hole.
How can the last 2 years not have effected either of these two? Not one mention of the price increase in fuel, household bills, no mention of tighten their belts.
No, they continue to be the same fucktards they have always been. This is why they are not relatable or nice people.
Very well said Maggie 🙌🏽 Its clear she should have kept her mouth shut. How can you be so bloody flippant about this?!? She really doesn't have a clue at all. How fortunate she can just turn over unlike the poor people living through it!! Perhaps if she watched the news she would learn something.

Reactions: 5
Very well said Maggie 🙌🏽 Its clear she should have kept her mouth shut. How can you be so bloody flippant about this?!? She really doesn't have a clue at all. How fortunate she can just turn over unlike the poor people living through it!! Perhaps if she watched the news she would learn something.
That’s the thing though - she never learns. Still potentially putting her daughter at risk by advertising where she goes to school, with no thoughts about her privacy. This after advertising where her daughter used to work a few months ago as well. She’s keeps on making the same mistakes over and over again with scant regard for others. Still find it hard to believe the amount of sheer stupidity and ignorance she displays at times though.

Reactions: 8
That’s the thing though - she never learns. Still potentially putting her daughter at risk by advertising where she goes to school, with no thoughts about her privacy. This after advertising where her daughter used to work a few months ago as well. She’s keeps on making the same mistakes over and over again with scant regard for others. Still find it hard to believe the amount of sheer stupidity and ignorance she displays at times though.
Agreed! We all know absolutely everything about her and her children. I was clearly being too optimistic 😂😂 the level of stupidity defies belief.

Reactions: 6
Why is she saying she’s happy her daughter is home when she’s not even home she’s staying with her boyfriend 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That dinner is a heart attack on a plate. All that cheese for one etc. Honestly, I do wonder about her health!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When was the last time Tan posted a comment on Tash’s insta? I say ‘comment’ - sarcastic emojis?

46E03944-0DDD-4A88-A108-47402AED2519.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s weird isn’t it? I know 🗑 is as thick as they come, but surely she must think this is a bit off and what is she getting at? 🤷‍♀️
She’s being sly and malicious deliberately, because she knows Tash will wonder and self doubt. Tash might be a moron, but she is not a bad person. Tanya on the other hand, is as rotten as they come. That’s why god took away her neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
why was she laughing? bet she got a bit drunk last night

I reckon it must be her “laughing” at the woman saying the Poundland mugs look like Emma Bridgewater. That would be the sort of “hilarious” remark that would have our twit Tran ROFL 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I think Tanzis comment has been deleted now! I can’t see it anyways 🤷🏼‍♀️
Can’t see it either. I was low-key hoping Tash would leave it as a duck you to Tanya, but alas it seems she has no backbone. I wonder if she msg her to ask her to remove it

Reactions: 6
She’s being sly and malicious deliberately, because she knows Tash will wonder and self doubt. Tash might be a moron, but she is not a bad person. Tanya on the other hand, is as rotten as they come. That’s why god took away her neck.
That's why God took away her neck 🤣🤣💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am dead at ‘That’s why god took away her neck’ has to be in the next thread title 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.