Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shouldn’t her show have started an hour ago? Where’s the photos of the theatre tash

Reactions: 6
This is so true. And it is so odd, because she is not even actually part of the insta generation. I am roughly 5-7 years younger than her and none of my friends do this as we remember how to enjoy ourselves without constantly having to take pictures to prove it happened. The only people I know who do this are mid 20s and younger. I find it so strange that a woman her age needs to constantly be validated in her boring little life by sharing it….
I’d be really pissed off if me and my ‘bestie’ when to London for the day and she spent the full day on her phone updating an app for strangers!

Reactions: 10
Maybe I am a food snob (I would like to think not, we just prefer wholesome - not necessarily expensive - grub cooked from scratch) but there is literally no way Tran can have the nerve to ever hashtag “I love cooking” again when she uses bloody Homepride sauces in jars that would probably take less than ten minutes to knock up from their component parts 🤮. She is such a fat, lazy, liar…

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe I am a food snob (I would like to think not, we just prefer wholesome - not necessarily expensive - grub cooked from scratch) but there is literally no way Tran can have the nerve to ever hashtag “I love cooking” again when she uses bloody Homepride sauces in jars that would probably take less than ten minutes to knock up from their component parts 🤮. She is such a fat, lazy, liar…
Imagine thanking Homepride for your dinner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m shocked our lady of the mews would even consider using a Homepride sauce. 🗑 on the other hand, no 😂

Pretty sure you are not allowed to take photos during the performance. Typical Trashabag, does what she bleeping likes.
Tan was so angry she went a used a Homepride sauce on her dinner. 😆
How can someone who works the hours she does afford her lifestyle? She buys cheap, but cheap adds up!
I bet Tan’s fuming…. Find a friend Tan 😆😆😆

She thinks she is the only one with ideas but hers aren’t been original, and are taken from other people. Get a life Tanzi, you bitter lonely lump 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is jealous because she couldn’t find anyone other than Dickless Del (who lets face it just does what he is told) to spend a day out with.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well I would say tanzi could copy tash but that would require her to have a friend to go out with and well we all know she doesn’t have any

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t see it on her stories now if you’re going to be a raging thundercunt tanzi at least own it instead of posting pa tit then deleting it. I thought you were a bad witch 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
I doubt it was the walking that made it difficult for tasha to get out of bed and more than likely all the cocktails

• Haha
Sounds like the cocktails are still trying to make their way out of her system, what the hell is that lunch post all about? A toddler can string together better sentences and make more sense! 😬

• Haha
Trash getting up for ‘work’ this morning supposedly yet no pictures of her ‘lady’s house like she normally does.
Also hope Trash is going to grow a back bone and not let Tran get away with the passive aggressiveness at her like she always used to.

Reactions: 7
Sounds like the cocktails are still trying to make their way out of her system, what the hell is that lunch post all about? A toddler can string together better sentences and make more sense! 😬
Why do all her captions look like she’s trying to meet a word count. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.