Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don’t mind them not posting about it and keeping their posts to just light stuff.

However it is definitely safe to say from what we see of them that Tasha has absolutely no idea what is going on in the world right now, and Tanya might know but probably won’t give a duck. She comes across awfully 😬
Trasha lives in her own little world - where the kiddies are still under 10 and her husband only has eyes for her and doesn’t perv over other women.
And the all the ape cares about is her wholly dysfunctional relationship with her H2(never)B and thinks that buying endless EB is a personality trait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You know what Tan, no one is interested that you’re doing housework today. Most of us do it everyday, but we never post that on our social media. Maybe you could get a cleaner for your shoebox? Or spend a lot less money on materialistic items that you wouldn’t keep having to work all those 50 hours a week!

Reactions: 8
You know what Tan, no one is interested that you’re doing housework today. Most of us do it everyday, but we never post that on our social media. Maybe you could get a cleaner for your shoebox? Or spend a lot less money on materialistic items that you wouldn’t keep having to work all those 50 hours a week!
We have a friend who posts all the mundane stuff she does on social media - Getting a new hoover, discovering a new cleaning product, etc, and every single thing her and her husband do. She is absolutely lovely though and also posts a lot of good stuff so we all take the piss in a nice way to her and she knows this and embraces it lol. But I do wonder what Tanya's family and friends think of it.

Reactions: 7
We have a friend who posts all the mundane stuff she does on social media - Getting a new hoover, discovering a new cleaning product, etc, and every single thing her and her husband do. She is absolutely lovely though and also posts a lot of good stuff so we all take the piss in a nice way to her and she knows this and embraces it lol. But I do wonder what Tanya's family and friends think of it.
I think we may all have a friend like that. And that’s the difference between your friend and Tan, your friend is nice and embraces it. I for one can’t find anything nice about Tan, she always comes across as bragging and showing off. If she posted less, and was mindful about what she did post she would possibly get more likes and interaction with her followers.

• Heart
After tomorrow she’ll be announcing she’s loaded her NEW DISHWASHER Eeekkk how exciting! 🙄
A new kitchen appliance isn’t something that excites me.
Unless it is a dishwasher that loads it’s self and puts away again I am not interested 😆

Reactions: 13
Tans cut out the middle man and is serving dinner up in the dog bowls then..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What guest?! Is it her daughters boyfriend again I do hope she does some German themed meals ago and who needs that many bloody dinner sets

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What guest?! Is it her daughters boyfriend again I do hope she does some German themed meals ago and who needs that many bloody dinner sets
maybe she has started calling her daughters ‘guests’ you know since they are hardly ever there

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A new appliance to coincide with her daughter bringing a bloke home?

Tan, she’s 19. Debt aside, if you carry on like this your kitchen will look like a branch of Currys by the time your daughter graduates.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She keeps all her crockery in the smaller bedroom so have her kids moved out then

I imagine it’s hard when your kids leave home to go and live with another parent. I know how I felt when mine left for uni. But both my girls rooms are the same, all their stuff is there. For when they do come home.
I haven’t filled it with unnecessary crap in very organised plastic boxes. Because like most people I only have 1 set of dining plates.
I have pretty cake plates and other bits. But something has to be seriously up if you feel the need to have at least 10 different dinner sets.
We know she only buys 2 of everything.
For what ever reason her youngest left and I know her eldest is at uni but Tan to fill her room as a storage room probably made her feel even more unwanted. . And hasn’t given her to opportunity to come back. This is all my own opinion and I am very much making assumptions.
From the layout of her down stairs I don’t imagine her house is very big upstairs and she hasn’t mentioned a third floor. So I would assume her house is a 3 bed. So one of her daughters bedrooms is now a storage room!!
What does piss me off is we know how much her dogs are left alone. Clearly it’s is just her a Taco. While she is out and about, buying more unnecessary tit. Just so she can post on the gram.
She really does has spending issues.

Reactions: 14
I imagine it’s hard when your kids leave home to go and live with another parent. I know how I felt when mine left for uni. But both my girls rooms are the same, all their stuff is there. For when they do come home.
I haven’t filled it with unnecessary crap in very organised plastic boxes. Because like most people I only have 1 set of dining plates.
I have pretty cake plates and other bits. But something has to be seriously up if you feel the need to have at least 10 different dinner sets.
We know she only buys 2 of everything.
For what ever reason her youngest left and I know her eldest is at uni but Tan to fill her room as a storage room probably made her feel even more unwanted. . And hasn’t given her to opportunity to come back. This is all my own opinion and I am very much making assumptions.
From the layout of her down stairs I don’t imagine her house is very big upstairs and she hasn’t mentioned a third floor. So I would assume her house is a 3 bed. So one of her daughters bedrooms is now a storage room!!
What does piss me off is we know how much her dogs are left alone. Clearly it’s is just her a Taco. While she is out and about, buying more unnecessary tit. Just so she can post on the gram.
She really does has spending issues.
Pretty sure it's been mentioned before but not 100% sure that tans is only a 2 bed. Her bedroom is tiny! Badger?? Shed any light?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hashtags “I love cooking”, but then buys a jar of alioli 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Also the way she has served last dinner deliberately creates extra washing up. Why? It’s only her and Delicious-Huney-Del. Surely they can think of more exciting stuff to do on a Saturday than rinse dishes? Even they do have an ‘exciting’ new dishwasher…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.