Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taco must be some man for one! 5 hours ago she posted brunch and said he was going to be painting the kitchen, 40 mins ago she's said they are off out. Kitchen wasn't even prepped for painting earlier and now we are supposed to believe it's done
I call bullshit on any painting being done at all....also wetting my knickers with excitement for a glimpse of the new dishwasher....if there ever a new dishwasher at all🤥🤥🤥🤔🤔🤔
Don’t forget he’s fitted a radiator cover too!

Now they’ve gone out for dinner AGAIN #lovestocookmyarse

Reactions: 9
I know I’m spiteful because it was all chosen by her daughter but it looks awful. It’s not even the style it’s the following

Carpet

tit paint job with big thick blobs stuck to the wall

minging sheepskin rug that looks like it’s been used as a door mat

The black lights… why?

The kingsize sheet taped to the wall

That rug at the end of the bed that looks like someone would be wrapped up in and dumped on48 hours mystery

C L U T T E R

I’m done

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know I’m spiteful because it was all chosen by her daughter but it looks awful. It’s not even the style it’s the following

Carpet

tit paint job with big thick blobs stuck to the wall

minging sheepskin rug that looks like it’s been used as a door mat

The black lights… why?

The kingsize sheet taped to the wall

That rug at the end of the bed that looks like someone would be wrapped up in and dumped on48 hours mystery

C L U T T E R

I’m done
What is it with hanging sheets up? Is it to avoid Onslow having to paint another wall? Could of at least ironed it first 🙄

I want to know where her daughter stores her clothes, can she even fit a wardrobe in? 🤔

Christ I bet Tan looked like a blancmange in that pink, fluffy coat!

• Haha
the sheet on the wall isn’t even ironed 🥲 I think her daughter has done well, it’s a shame her parents cba to help properly. They should’ve taken their time painting, ironed the sheet 😅 and i’m sure something could’ve been done to cover the clashing grey bed

Reactions: 12
I can see the look her daughter was going for. But sadly the slap dash painting and the tit bed ruins the whole look. Trasha the room is a thing but inspirational.
We had our house decorated last year and the painter sprayed the painy and it looks so much better. Plus they sanded it before they sprayed it.

Reactions: 11
It really grinds my tit that Trash has to remind us to watch some bullshit TV series. Get a bleeping life.

A well 'earn't' sleep wtf?? Earn't?! Idiot

I see Tan hasn't bothered her lazy arse to walk the dogs AGAIN

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A well 'earn't' sleep wtf?? Earn't?! Idiot

I see Tan hasn't bothered her lazy arse to walk the dogs AGAIN

I love Rye, go quite often (am actually a bit gutted I’ve never caught her stomping around 🤣) and know The Globe . It’s a dog friendly pub. She could have easily taken them with her. Our dog loves a day mooching about the cobbled streets - and five minutes down the road is Camber which is a totally doggy paradise this time of year - our pup actively beams when she’s dashing through the dunes there ❤. Those poor little sods she owns have such a miserable bloody existence 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.