Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot she went to Belfast surprised I did forget she mentioned it 3500 times 😴

Where on earth is Tanzi? Autoimmune flare not had one of them forever? Covid? Has she stepped off another kerb and her foots fallen off?!

Reactions: 14
Our Tans got covid by the looks of it, the same time you don’t need to isolate so perfect for this pig

Reactions: 8
I read that as I have no sense. Hahaha I thought finally, this dumb arse realises what we have already been saying.
But no she has no sense of Taste. Well let me tell you Tan by the looks of things, you never had any taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Our Tans got covid by the looks of it, the same time you don’t need to isolate so perfect for this pig
it couldn’t have happened to a nicer person. Bet she still stuffed that pasta meal down her throat though didn’t she 😂

Reactions: 9
Love the fact that Trash has tagged Waitrose in her post but has bought all the food from Tesco! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Why is Tash waving around a chocolate bar like an idiot 'thank crunchie it's Friday' come back when you've done a full weeks work Tash everyday is Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m fully expecting to see another mug of coffee ‘cheers’ to the sky and washing line pic from Trash as it’s another sunny day.

Also this weekend I’m betting it’s the first alfresco lunch of year!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But no she has no sense of Taste. Well let me tell you Tan by the looks of things, you never had any taste.
I was just coming here to say “currently don’t have any sense of taste” 🤣 you don’t need to tell us Tan, we see all the tit you buy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I may have missed this being mentioned somewhere on here before but how long has Trash been calling herself a blogger?! It’s the first thing on her bio.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That post about “we made it to Friday” has really annoyed me. I’m currently having a miscarriage and will still have to go back to work next week because ya know bills, the mortgage and all that jazz. She has no bleeping clue does she

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I guess 🗑 is going to wear her new trainers when she has her feet up with a cuppa whilst watching another film or series on Netflix!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That post about “we made it to Friday” has really annoyed me. I’m currently having a miscarriage and will still have to go back to work next week because ya know bills, the mortgage and all that jazz. She has no bleeping clue does she
I’m so sorry 💔

Sending love sorry to hear this ❤

Thinking of you 💔

I am so very sorry. ❤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.