Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m embarrassed for how thick trash is. She’s posted a photo of wine at 5.15pm and justified it by saying “it’s 5 o’clock somewhere right?”

YES,HERE! YOU THICK TART.

ffs it boils my piss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m embarrassed for how thick trash is. She’s posted a photo of wine at 5.15pm and justified it by saying “it’s 5 o’clock somewhere right?”

YES,HERE! YOU THICK TART.

ffs it boils my piss
I’ve just come on to post this! SHE IS SO bleeping THICK! It’s not a phrase that you use when it’s past 5PM here. It’s usually what
You say on holiday or something 😂😂😂
She’s the MOST
THICK person EVER

Reactions: 14
someone’s asked her where the lindt bunny is from too. Every supermarket has them in now!! Thick shits

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she does have a drink every night then, must be very stressful working a few hours a day and shopping. Also props out just because she got a lindt bunny with animal print

Reactions: 11
The great ape has been shopping for her holiday. If her and Del Boy don’t have matching Rosie and Jim costumes I am going to be fuuuuuuming 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Two reasons Tran is a bleep today -1) she serves a bleeping rancid kebab on Emma Bridgewater and then eats it off her lap and moreover 2) She refers to a bloody little river trip as a “cruising holiday”. She’s probably only staying for one night knowing her. What an absolute prick.

And as for Trash…haven’t been to a TGIs in about a decade (and even then it was when I was living in Middle East) so I could be wrong, but beans surely don’t feature on their menu do they?

• Haha
Why is fatso using her daughter going out as a excuse for a takeaway?...she never cooks for her anyway! 😬

• Haha
I’ve just come on to post this! SHE IS SO bleeping THICK! It’s not a phrase that you use when it’s past 5PM here. It’s usually what
You say on holiday or something 😂😂😂
She’s the MOST
THICK person EVER
I wonder whether she’s ever been employed by anyone? Or has she always just done little jobs cash in hand? Can’t imagine her getting past the interview stage for any job she might have gone for in the past.

Reactions: 8
someone’s asked her where the lindt bunny is from too. Every supermarket has them in now!! Thick shits
Hahaha too funny!! Literally everywhere has stocked easter tit since boxing day. Who would ask this question seriously 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Oh look everyone it’s ****** Whitlock and taco Ashford trying on their themed outfits for the boating holiday. It’s probably a bleeping tacky swan peddle boat you see on lakes at parks 😂 not a fortnight on a Caribbean cruise P&O ship.

And that EB plate and tray she’s scoffing that rancid kebab off gives me a migraine. It’s too busy. Too many bolds.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder whether she’s ever been employed by anyone? Or has she always just done little jobs cash in hand? Can’t imagine her getting past the interview stage for any job she might have gone for in the past.
I reckon she’s probably not had a proper full time since before the little bambino’s were babies. She was probably a SAHM for a while and then did the cash in hand stuff. The only other work she’s ever mentioned was working in a cafe or something as a teenager

Reactions: 7
So she does have a drink every night then, must be very stressful working a few hours a day and shopping. Also props out just because she got a lindt bunny with animal print
A few hours a day’s a bit generous. Surely you mean a few hours a week?! 🤣

Reactions: 7
duck me, has tash really stamped good morning into her toast? Wtf is wrong with her? Who even has the time? The mind boggles!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tasha taking eggs from a "client" when only days before when she took a picture of her food shop there were 3/4 boxes of eggs

Reactions: 9
I love how Tasha says she's 'gonna need the wine later' presumably due to her daughter's party. But hasn't she had wine the last 3 nights :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would tash need wine? Can’t the 14 year olds entertain themselves?

Reactions: 9
Now saying they might end up at the pub er I don’t think I would be happy for my daughter to go and stay somewhere where the parents have fucked off to booze it up

Reactions: 12
Tans got flowers again, least dickless didn't need to chase the van again what fun and giggles that would've been.

Sensible or not I'd not be happy if my 14 year old was at a party with no adults if they duck off to the pub

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.