Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am back from my having a baby hiatus. Seems like I have missed lots but also nothing at the same time 😂
Haven’t seen much Easter tat yet or have I missed it?

Reactions: 9
I LOVE how when Tan has a non-bragworthy meal only posts it on her story, like the kievs tonight. But she had got peas, needed a bit of colour on the plate. 😂😂

Reactions: 12
Tash still sharing her calendar quotes bet she doesn't understand half of them 🙄has she worked even just an hour this week yet

Reactions: 5
Why are middle aged women with grown up children decorating their homes for Easter? Are either of them religious?

Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen those stupid Easter eve boxes which are apparently a thing now....surprised tan or tash haven't got one yet

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen those stupid Easter eve boxes which are apparently a thing now....surprised tan or tash haven't got one yet
Oh my god! I bet neither of these idiots has ever stepped foot in a church at Easter!
it’s all consumerism. I bet they have more than one egg each!

Reactions: 7
That is bloody ridiculous mind, round where I live there’s a trend for buying clothes rails full of new clothes for Easter. I’m Catholic and my kid is getting a chocolate train that’s it, I’m pig sick of all this commercial bullshit and people flashing stuff about- it’s vulgar!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The fruit shoot made me howl.
Don't get me wrong, I often neck a fruitshoot out the fridge when I'm in a rush, but I've got toddlers . This bint went out especially to purchase fruitshoots for her and her Hubby never-to-be . Absolute idiot lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
That is bloody ridiculous mind, round where I live there’s a trend for buying clothes rails full of new clothes for Easter. I’m Catholic and my kid is getting a chocolate train that’s it, I’m pig sick of all this commercial bullshit and people flashing stuff about- it’s vulgar!
I agree, my kids get a chocolate egg and that’s it. I did Easter hunts when they was little. I did decorate but I haven’t since the youngest left primary school.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.