Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm one of the mugs that shelled put for a full analysis.

So it began like this.... 🙄

"Wow babe you're a gorgeous lady"... now, fuck off with your effusive bollocks, I'm not a babe or gorgeous so dont come at me with the "You-must-start-with-positivity" bullshit mkay? I'm old enough to be your fucking mum.

soooooo....

My colouring analysis. It was totally way off. Bad times. The clothes, having stated the parts I wished to hide, were what my stylist decided to show off... thanks hun, glad you read my profile I'd written... took me 2 seconds to write down the 4 areas I didnt want highlighting... roughly 2 seconds longer than you gave a shit to read it...

Then she gave me a long list of pictures stating what the item was "coat" "high waisted jeans" "dress"... as if she'd taken them from a child's "my first English book" ... Great, where they from? ... Who fucking knows...that was obv too much effort... not even in my "colours"... still, I have 2 sheets that my grandkids can use to learn to read... "Point to the chunky heel" "find the white trainers" "find the leopard print"... bet there's a few of us that could do that by the sounds of it? 😬

So I had to follow the fb group to find out what I could wear... so far I was 70 nicker down and none the fucking wiser.... so Facebook, can't ask for advice based on my season and shape cos "secret, hun" so I'm sat watching middle aged woman after middle aged woman whack on a kimono or a band tshirt and some clumpy white trainers or proper 80s vegan style sandals in the hope of not looking middle aged, whilst standing in front of an IKEA mirror surrounded by next tags and return labels and ask "does this suit me" (because they have no fucking clue either, because they got the same bullshit pamphlets..).. oh and on a night out, why not try out a long dress with clumpy trainers and a leather or denim jacket... like the 3000 other women wandering around the highest street on a night out too, the fucking tea-dress army was in force last time I ventured out to the local... fucks sake, was not feeling too spesh ...

I decided enough was enough, I wanted to see what our Suze was all about, so I dusted off the Gram, Oh, fuck me, turns put she dresses like early 80s Jimmy Somerville/ Roland Rat or an extra from "Aint half hot Mum"... and I paid this woman to advise me on what to wear, when she looks like she's dressed in physical-sarcasm... and the fucking Kaz bands???Im guessing hide her ears from the annoyed mutterings of pissed off women like me who paid a shit ton to get a pinterest pamphlet and royally mugged off.. Kaz band should be renamed the "la la la I can't fucking hear you band".. and now she wants to charge the same price again, yearly, for this advice... nah mate.

Here's my advice...

Wear what makes you fucking happy...

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Nimbbi

Glad to find this group!

Don't for one second feel sorry for Susie. I felt disappointed in her session that totally got my shape wrong. It's like she copied and pasted the wrong text. I emailed to say I'd expected so much better with her reviews. She didn't apologize at all and threatened me that if I left a negative review she would get her solicitor to sue me for deflamation as she had my name, age and address from the payment. She kicked me out of the group and I never left a bad review as I felt threatened and intimidated by her. I wonder how many people she has scared off from leaving an accurate review?

This is Karna coming back to her for her own awful behaviour and poor business.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
A very well thought out post someone has posted on the SBS Patreon announcement post:

“I've been a member of this group for a while and taken so much inspiration and positivity from all of the uplifting and empowering posts. I am sad i wont see them anymore, though i understand the need for income generation and forward progression. If i may, i believe youve made several mistakes here.
1. You've assumed people in this group are the right audience to target for a paid for, online subscription although they're an audience who benefit from a free service at the moment.
2. You've given such little notice, and you haven't allowed any of your audience to make the choice to join- youve told them pay or nothing which in moving customers up the 'ladder of loyalty' really has the opposite effect.
3. If you used this group as a marketing tool for your paid subscription by offering 'sneak peaks' of what was available, you would have likely generated a more positive response as your audience are still accessing a free community
4. You've assumed what you propose to offer is something these group members are prepared to pay for- which judging by the comments it certainly isnt
5. Youve assumed this group can afford the subscription, which again judging by the comments people cannot. The cost of the analysis + new clothes + other services is a luxury most take time to save for. An additional expense is additional pressure, especially in this financial climate.
6. The biggest advantage you have as a business in having this group is endless testimonials and recommendations for those yet to purchase - this will stop from now.
7. Given the amount of competition your business faces from YouTube /Facebook /Pinterest /Instagram which are all free resources, this group is your USP and you've just lost that.
8. You've also assumed your subscribers want to donate to charity /this particular charity. With times being so tough, perhaps only charging the 60% and allowing your clients to make their own donations would go down better
9. You've also assumed your client base are technologically confident enough to want to use new apps and social media- again judging by comments here they are not.

By introducing this you're now only accessible to a much much smaller market segment, which will reduce your number of analysis sales, though depending on sign ups may result in the same/increased overall income.
I guess profit margins from the subscription are much higher than an analysis. It looks like youve decided to trade the ability to empower and increase the confidence of thousands of women in favour of the pr from 40% charity donations.

It seems the reaction to this post is overwhelmingly negative. Business is business but this strikes as a decision not well researched, implemented or considered. Dont want to be negative but i hope you read these comments and perhaps consider this further before closing down the group ❤ regardless, i wish you all the best. Business isnt about making friends, at the end of the day its about making money”

• Heart
Reactions: 24

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
Yip she’s been given bad advice , seen pound signs and has now shit in her own bed. It’s going to backfire. I hope she talks about tattle and sends people here for a nosey so they can see the other side of it.
Someone has mentioned Mumsnet and Tattle in the comments so Hi 🙋‍♀️ to those coming for a nosey, we aren't trolls or bullies over here, just sharing our views and opinions with other like minded people.....kind of like a sisterhood 🤔🤔🤔 right yous all owe me £6 or no more posts 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
What is DMBL40 ?
Does my bum look 40. FB group.

There’s a daily mail article from October 2019 where her full name is in print. Her son’s name and age is in print.

The. Daily. Mail.

Yet she’ll have you believe Tattle or MN posters have gained this information by rummaging through her bins.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Acatgirl

Long time lurker. Just wanted to say how disappointed I am. I've paid for quite a bit over the last couple of years and yeh I've been a bit underwhelmed (after having my expectations set by people posting how they cried when they read their emails, also generic and sometimes contradictory PDFs) but I can't deny that the analyses and guides have helped me, even yesterday I revisited it when placing an online shop. I had zero fashion sense and absolutely no confidence to make decisions, but now I feel more put together, i have some nice pieces that are on trend without copying and looking like everyone else. I understand that others feel totally let down by theirs though, but it does work for some. I won't be joining the new app, not just for the money, but I use an alias online because of mine and my husband's job, I have an unusual name so easily identifiable online. I created my FB profile specifically so I could stay involved with the SBS group, and a couple of others I'm in, anonymously while protecting my family. Not everyone who wants to be anonymous online is a troll.

Reactions: 21

Acatgirl

Tut Tut dont say the F word! You might trigger someone.....be kind 😂
While i understood the body positive thing to a certain extent, it really gets my back up that my own feelings about myself have to be internalised and are not valid because I have to accommodate other people's feelings. Does that make any sense? For the team to preach about mental health, but then make people feel they're in the wrong for expressing how they feel about certain parts and then having to keep it to themselves 👎

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
“Award Winning Stylist”.

Despite being fat I’m an award winning slimmer because I got a sticker on my book once.

• Haha

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion Styled by susie #2 Susie has given Facebook the boot, you'll have to pay to find your fruit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
People are allowed a different opinion to you. Also tattle don’t really like it when posters sign up just to defend someone on a thread, FYI. It’s not Mumsnet.

Reactions: 16
Susie’s insta is still silent...

People have started to blame us horrible trolls on here 🙄 not being funny but when did a group of grown up women with a difference of opinion become a troll? I've seen comments on here saying they dont like her outfits-opinon and that they dont like her lipstick choice-opinion again. I've not seen anyone say oh cant stand her shes a fat ugly cow (for example). I just dont get it. I would actually pay £60 a month for Tattle as it keeps me sane amongst these sycophants on social media 🤢
The irony of them blaming Tattle (and MN) is that people only started using these places as an outlet to air grievances because Susie et al had their hands over their ears going LALALALAAAAA when it came to customer feedback. If they’d listened and acknowledged people’s thoughts on their service, none of this would have come about.
She’s her own undoing.

Reactions: 16

RitaSueBobtoo

Chatty Member
I see Susie is leaving all passive aggressive replies on her insta comments now 🙄 as someone said on there...you cant donate to a charity for online bullying whilst you write articles for the Daily Mail ✊ she hasn't responded to that funnily enough.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Notredamn

VIP Member
Why on earth did Susie not just conduct the market research on the FB group, she was lucky enough to have had it all there in front of her and could have made her members feel included. Many more would've gone along with it if they'd felt 'in on it' and treated with respect. She could've sounded her ideas out and really engaged.

And why is that Stephanie woman spinning lines like 'we tried so hard to keep this going for free'? I'm sorry, what? You weren't associated with SBS until she paid you for exactly this- to bring the money in. Liar!

Reactions: 15