Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caved and signed up to Patreon to see what all the fuss was about. I don’t see how it will take off. The beauty of Facebook is that you’re on there anyway and can have a quick browse of groups. I hardly ever went on the SBS group and don’t have the time or inclination to spend time reading the posts and chat room, and certainly not for £6 a month. It’s such a bad move!
I agree but maybe it will fill the gap for those likeminded women who think that forums such as here, MN and others, are nothing more than festering pits for trolls and 'vile women'. I mean, one mentioned feeling physically sick. Probably best they stick to Susie's patreon chat room

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope this makes sense but on Susie's latest grid post (not stories), someone has written the exact same comment that she screenshotted for her story, but a different person to one in the story? I'm very confused... where did the comment in the story (the 3 second screenshot one) come from? Is it a copy of this other woman's post? Please can someone else go and have a look and tell me I'm not going mad lol
(The same poster and comment thread as "I'm told that's the whole point of Tattle...")

She’s deleted the most recent post and many of the comments from the main post about the changes.

How can people trust this business?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m another one who had a analysis done and was really unhappy. I thought it was just me as everyone else seemed to rave about them.
It was also by Sarah and started off “wow babe you’re stunning”
My worst part is my legs, they are really muscly as I used to play a lot of sports, I’m not self conscious of them as such but would choose to cover them for my own comfort, she picked out that my legs were my best part and I should show them off every chance I get 🙄

Reactions: 3
I hope this makes sense but on Susie's latest grid post (not stories), someone has written the exact same comment that she screenshotted for her story, but a different person to one in the story? I'm very confused... where did the comment in the story (the 3 second screenshot one) come from? Is it a copy of this other woman's post? Please can someone else go and have a look and tell me I'm not going mad lol
(The same poster and comment thread as "I'm told that's the whole point of Tattle...")
it’s all very confusing I thought I was keeping up but I can’t work out that screen shot at all, what’s the little pic in the corner off and where was it posted

Reactions: 1
It's a screenshot she took of the post only when she uploaded it to her story, she cropped the woman's name out

I can't work out how to quote - sorry new here- she posted on her stories a screen shot of a DM saying that someone had named her child and called her a bad mum which came from an account called something like self_care. Then one of the comments on her grid post is from someone else but uses the exact same wording - the same woman who said something about not reading the daily mail

Thread suggestion Styled by susie #2 Susie has given Facebook the boot, you'll have to pay to find your fruit 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I caved and signed up to Patreon to see what all the fuss was about. I don’t see how it will take off. The beauty of Facebook is that you’re on there anyway and can have a quick browse of groups. I hardly ever went on the SBS group and don’t have the time or inclination to spend time reading the posts and chat room, and certainly not for £6 a month. It’s such a bad move!
Any idea how many members have signed up so far? Are the SBS team active participants of the conversation?

Thread title - Styled by Susie please don’t sue, We tried to be kind now why can’t you?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Interesting to note that the hustle business marketing whatever woman has been a member of the FB group since 2019.....and has had an analysis and a few posts within the facebook group herself asking for advice on clothes for her shape.....

Reactions: 5
It’s so refreshing to see on the Mumsnet thread that they are singing from the same hymn sheet as us.
I think they feel as affronted as we do that both forums are being alluded to being involved with bullying and divulging private information.
Glad to see they’re also discussing the 3 second screenshot.
Hopefully her FB tribe will take a look at both forums and see we aren’t being vile, we are just highly suspicious of what is being told.

Thread title - Sue-you-Susie’s true colours come through. The analysis is: she’s been lying to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi everyone, I have been reading this thread with interest. I feel I have been conned.
This is a copy and paste of the intro to my analysis done by Sarah. At the time it made me feel good, now I’m realising it was a load of insincere rubbish. I did think at the time I don’t have long legs - certainly not something anyone has told me before. Does this mean I’ve paid for some crappy pdf file...

You are absolutely Stunning!
You have the most gorgeous, slender and toned figure with the most incredible legs - they go on forever!! You have a beautiful shape to your waist, lovely slender arms and neat little shoulders, we have so much to emphasise with you!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Really, really surprised The main hustle gets on so well with Susie. The main hustle is NOT a fan of the daily mail 😏

I am so pleased I found this thread (and MN) and didn’t part with my cash to get an analysis. I was so
close to doing so as well.

Reactions: 5
I fell for her tit, parted with my money and the styling was tit. The dresses that looked good on me? I looked like a cake and a blancmange!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.