Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comments section on facebook does not seem happy about it, a lot of people saying they wont be joining/can't afford it/its a bad idea.

Reactions: 4
Comments section on facebook does not seem happy about it, a lot of people saying they wont be joining/can't afford it/its a bad idea.
I imagine a lot of people have lost jobs etc.. and £6 a month is quite a chunk to pay out. So much for wanting to empower women hey.

Susie you need to take a long look in the mirror at yourself

Reactions: 6
It’ll prob run on auto subscription so ppl will forget to cancel and shell Still end up lining her pocket.

I cannot see this being a success. What value will
It bring? She already is so secretive about her analysis etc so what will she ‘share’ for £6pm??!!! Or if other ordinary memebera of the public are giving the advice why do they need to pay for the privelige 🤪😆

Has she responded to anyone that has said they feel disappointed? Explained her reasons for it?
someone commented that they couldn’t afford it and it was justified by them being told some of it goes for charity.
Call me cold hearted but I don’t see the point in that sentence

someone commented that they couldn’t afford it and it was justified by them being told some of it goes for charity.
I really hope this bites her on the arse. She has shown her true colours now. Im not sure why she was so excited to share the news. She clearly has faith its going to be a massive success!

I really hope this bites her on the arse. She has shown her true colours now. Im not sure why she was so excited to share the news. She clearly has faith its going to be a massive success!
I reckon that was her trying to convince herself it was a great idea

Reactions: 3
I thought so too, if you don't need £6 a month to run it then don't charge £6? I'll make my own donation to charity if I want to. More enforced weird kindness. She's over.

Reactions: 8
I thought so too, if you don't need £6 a month to run it then don't charge £6? I'll make my own donation to charity if I want to. More enforced weird kindness. She's over.
yes this is a nutshell totally if I don’t have £6 I don’t have £6even if 40% of it is going to unicorns I don’t have it

I rest my case . I am not a troll just have an opinion
how can they make sure people don’t join using a different number ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Commented a little on the MN threads. I think she’s trying to convince herself it’s all a good plan, she seems quite fragile and rather than face up to criticism she tries to bury her head deeper. How do the stylists get paid? self employed I’m guessing and probably quite part time, can’t see the business sustaining substantial wages for the number of ‘employees’. She wants people to pay for something that others do for free it’s the beginning of the end for her and maybe she knows it so has gone behind the paywall to do it more discreetly but I don’t think she’s that self aware.

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker. Just wanted to say how disappointed I am. I've paid for quite a bit over the last couple of years and yeh I've been a bit underwhelmed (after having my expectations set by people posting how they cried when they read their emails, also generic and sometimes contradictory PDFs) but I can't deny that the analyses and guides have helped me, even yesterday I revisited it when placing an online shop. I had zero fashion sense and absolutely no confidence to make decisions, but now I feel more put together, i have some nice pieces that are on trend without copying and looking like everyone else. I understand that others feel totally let down by theirs though, but it does work for some. I won't be joining the new app, not just for the money, but I use an alias online because of mine and my husband's job, I have an unusual name so easily identifiable online. I created my FB profile specifically so I could stay involved with the SBS group, and a couple of others I'm in, anonymously while protecting my family. Not everyone who wants to be anonymous online is a troll.

Reactions: 21
OMG £6 a month to show your loyalty 😂😂😂 she really is a massive bellend isnt she. Can't handle any opinion that's not the same as hers so has taken her ball back and not playing out 😂😂😂😂 wonder if her 'stylists' will close their insta accounts to private unless you are subscribed too. Thinks shes Sky Sports 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No sign of her IG live
Probably having a tantrum because it didnt go down as well as she hoped 🤷‍♀️

OMG £6 a month to show your loyalty 😂😂😂 she really is a massive bellend isnt she. Can't handle any opinion that's not the same as hers so has taken her ball back and not playing out 😂😂😂😂 wonder if her 'stylists' will close their insta accounts to private unless you are subscribed too. Thinks shes Sky Sports 😂😂😂😂😂
Wait is her Instagram going to be subscription only too??!

Reactions: 1
It’s really shooting themselves in the foot because e I think a lot
Of People actually use the group to suss out whether or not to buy a service .. now how will they transition to prospect to
Client ? are they are hoping people don’t view the opinion forums? People will just google SBS and guess what will pop up ??! Hello! They must be taking a huge risk by minimising their reach in this way all because they can’t deal with opinions publically. Money would be better spent going on a course to thicken their skin.
Marketing lady if you are reading here.. this page is not about trolling or bullying it is about people not wanting to be moderated to death on a public service . Use the sky sports example above again.. people complain about sky online.. they are a subscription service .. people still complain about them on forums ?! Madness

Put the live on just now but she looks so stressed and all the fawning over her just made me switch off.. She seems like she must’ve had some tears in between this and the other...not that I saw the other but she just didn’t look right. She seems on edge. She mentioned ppl had already signed up tho 🤷🏻‍♀️ I missed the beginning of the live but she mentioned bullying/trolling it seems from the comments. I hope she saves the live.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.