Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is DMBL40 ?
Does my bum look 40. FB group.

There’s a daily mail article from October 2019 where her full name is in print. Her son’s name and age is in print.

The. Daily. Mail.

Yet she’ll have you believe Tattle or MN posters have gained this information by rummaging through her bins.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
There’s a daily mail article from October 2019 where her full name is in print. Her son’s name and age is in print.

The. Daily. Mail.

Yet she’ll have you believe Tattle or MN posters have gained this information by rummaging through her bins.
Haha 😆 you couldnt make this up!!! Just googled and the articles still there with names and ages in print! She probably forgot about it given she writes so much crap for them! She’ll ask for it to be removed now!!! Sorry I mean her lawyers will 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Exactly, the only reason we know her sons name is because she said it. She’s so strange, her truth and the actual truth are very far apart.
Her son’s name was in a newspaper story about SBS so she shared it

She used to mention her son on her her FB group. I know it from aaaages ago before I left it. And by 'full name', I assume he has the same surname as her and her husband? :/

Reactions: 1
So we've crossed a line with someone posting her kids name but it's in an article in the Daily Mail available on Google......but we are still out of order? Roger that! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her son's name is in the comments on one of her insta posts from a couple of years ago, I just stumbled across it because I was looking back at her style and how it had changed, if you look back to even last year it was pretty decent but now it's really erratic!!

Sorry to jump in, long time lurker who is extremely pissed off with this whole thing!! Not at the group shutting, I couldn't care less but at making women with an opinion out to be trouble makers and bullies..........it's what men in power have done for years, to have a woman who cries "be kind" and "support other women" makes me shake with anger!!

Reactions: 11
She used to mention her son frequently on social media.
She even explained how she chose his name, for fucks sake.

Reactions: 4
She blatantly wrote that deceitful gaslighting post herself to share. It's such a text book error to screenshot it 3 seconds after it was posted :ROFLMAO: Yeah she'll say she spotted it on her feed, but it looks fishy to me to find a comment so quickly that perfectly fits her agenda from an empty/fake Instagram account.

View attachment 229704
OMG

She blatantly wrote that deceitful gaslighting post herself to share. It's such a text book error to screenshot it 3 seconds after it was posted :ROFLMAO: Yeah she'll say she spotted it on her feed, but it looks fishy to me to find a comment so quickly that perfectly fits her agenda from an empty/fake Instagram account.

View attachment 229704
In all honesty that crossed my mind too. An instagram user with extremely limited amount of followers or people they’re following, yet they’re so engaged in social media on Instagram they can send her a message like that? Bit suspect IMO. I really have no time for people who play the victim. Why she couldn’t have just said in the first place she needs to think of her business and the needs of it are changing and that’s why it’s moving to a different platform. People don’t swallow bullshit too well, bit of honesty however is much more palatable

Reactions: 5
The. Daily. Mail.
So Susie herself allowed her son’s name to be in the public domain, yet she says she will sue? Who is she suing - the Daily Mail for information she provided?

This needs pointing out to her supporters who think this forum disclosed it.

Reactions: 6
So Susie herself allowed her son’s name to be in the public domain, yet she says she will sue? Who is she suing - the Daily Mail for information she provided?

This needs pointing out to her supporters who think this forum disclosed it.
I’m really pissed off with it all.

Reactions: 1
Haha 😆 you couldnt make this up!!! Just googled and the articles still there with names and ages in print! She probably forgot about it given she writes so much crap for them! She’ll ask for it to be removed now!!! Sorry I mean her lawyers will 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Best screenshot it before it disappears!

Edit: at least Mumsnet look like they’re on the same page as us - saying no pics were posted and her son’s name was disclosed by her.

Reactions: 4

Yel

Good grief I clicked on the first daily mail article I could find by her and she mentions her son's name a total of 4 times. She's got some nerve.

If you're not honest online, your lies will come back to bite.

Screenshot_2020-09-01-18-00-59-264_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2020-09-01-18-00-31-256_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2020-09-01-17-59-20-555_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I started following Susie about a year or so ago and joined the FB group because I was thinking of treating myself to an analysis. Initially I found her style and attitude really refreshing and thought her mantra of kindness and empowerment was something worth supporting. Then she started getting articles published on Mail online - a platform which, to my mind, represents the exact opposite of what she was supposedly trying to promote. I noticed that a few brave souls called her out on it on her Instagram, nobody was unkind but they just pointed out that someone who is all about empowerment and supporting women may want to think carefully before writing for a publication which routinely objectifies women and promotes the complete opposite of an inclusive and progressive society. Her response was a series of stories which essentially said "why do people think it's ok to tear women down. take your negativity elsewhere as I'm not interested in what you think. "

Anyone who dares to hold her accountable is accused of being a bully or a troll but I think if you spend so much of your time preaching about acceptance and kindness you have to be prepared to defend your decisions to publish articles on platforms which are anything but. Painting yourself as a martyr who works tirelessly for women and therefore doesn't have to answer to anyone' and doesn't even understand why anyone might even want to say something that isn't 100% supportive is absolutely not my idea of an inspirational role model. It's disingenuous and absolutely not someone I would want to give my money to.

I also found it quite sad to see so many women in the FB group were far from empowered but were actually virtually paralysed by their analysis and the rules it set out for them and for them the FB community was clearly so helpful which was great but I began to notice that over time it became almost too positive with people who clearly didn't look amazing being told they were, which helps nobody in the long run. And now I know it's because the page was being moderated to within an inch of it's life.

The new move to patreon comes as no surprise as Susie is so desperate to control the narrative to keep her business on track. Keep the positive glowing voices and eliminate the negative and she can continue to believe her own hype under the guise of protecting her followers. Will it be a success? Probably, in the short term as she does have a very loyal following, but whether it will continue to grow given the restrictions a subscription service places on word of mouth business remains to be seen.

Does my bum look 40. FB group.
Thanks! 👍🏼

Kat Farmer - her Insta name is Does My Bum Look 40 (DMBL40) x
Thank you! 👍🏼

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.