Styled By Susie and Susie Hasler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope this makes sense but on Susie's latest grid post (not stories), someone has written the exact same comment that she screenshotted for her story, but a different person to one in the story? I'm very confused... where did the comment in the story (the 3 second screenshot one) come from? Is it a copy of this other woman's post? Please can someone else go and have a look and tell me I'm not going mad lol
(The same poster and comment thread as "I'm told that's the whole point of Tattle...")
The person who wrote the post was replying to the self care person so it had their name at the start of the post.
On the screenshot the person who posted name was blanked out, along with part of the person she was replying to.

Reactions: 3
The other thing that also stuck out to me and really made me question her as a person was back in January she went to see James Smith Live. For anyone who doesn’t know of him he has to be one of the most unkind bullies to ever have existed. Really surprised she went to see his show and even follows him to be honest.

Reactions: 4
I can't work out how to quote - sorry new here- she posted on her stories a screen shot of a DM saying that someone had named her child and called her a bad mum which came from an account called something like self_care. Then one of the comments on her grid post is from someone else but uses the exact same wording - the same woman who said something about not reading the daily mail
That's the post she screenshot, it wasn't a DM.

Reactions: 1
The other thing that also stuck out to me and really made me question her as a person was back in January she went to see James Smith Live. For anyone who doesn’t know of him he has to be one of the most unkind bullies to ever have existed. Really surprised she went to see his show and even follows him to be honest.
I like James Smith, I’m all for the no nonsense straight talking that he stands by and he owns it and more importantly he’s consistent because it’s who he is, he isn’t pretending to be someone he’s not and is very much what you see is what you get, don’t like it don’t follow. Therefore it was surprising Susie is a fan of him as SBS is the opposite of this. So is it a case of not living by her own ethos?

• Heart
Hi everyone, I have been reading this thread with interest. I feel I have been conned.
This is a copy and paste of the intro to my analysis done by Sarah. At the time it made me feel good, now I’m realising it was a load of insincere rubbish. I did think at the time I don’t have long legs - certainly not something anyone has told me before. Does this mean I’ve paid for some crappy pdf file...

You are absolutely Stunning!
You have the most gorgeous, slender and toned figure with the most incredible legs - they go on forever!! You have a beautiful shape to your waist, lovely slender arms and neat little shoulders, we have so much to emphasise with you!
Hmmm very similar to my "analysis" by Karina. I was so disappointed. Don't get me wrong I'm sure Karina is lovely but her style is so not me. I felt like I threw 70 quid down the drain! This was some of mine-

"You have such a great figure! You have so much to accentuate and you shouldn't be hiding it away. I was instantly drawn to your waist definition and as it is your narrowest part, you should be showing it off. You also have great legs and a fab bust giving you that feminine Hourglass frame"

And I have short dumpy legs 😆🤭

• Wow
Hi everyone, I have been reading this thread with interest. I feel I have been conned.
This is a copy and paste of the intro to my analysis done by Sarah. At the time it made me feel good, now I’m realising it was a load of insincere rubbish. I did think at the time I don’t have long legs - certainly not something anyone has told me before. Does this mean I’ve paid for some crappy pdf file...

You have the most gorgeous, slender and toned figure with the most incredible legs - they go on forever!! You have a beautiful shape to your waist, lovely slender arms and neat little shoulders, we have so much to emphasise with you!
I feel exactly the same. Just a complete fraud and makes complete sense why they are so against people sharing their analysis.
I cringe now at the thought of the words in my analysis.

Reactions: 6
I feel exactly the same. Just a complete fraud and makes complete sense why they are so against people sharing their analysis.
I cringe now at the thought of the words in my analysis.
Exactly this, makes me cringe to read it now...not sure what I was thinking...think I just felt unhappy and believed the hype for a bit

• Sad
Been lurking for a few days enjoying these comments but thought I’d add my thoughts as seems to be a few similar opinions to mine.

I had an analysis done two years ago and it was the same generic dross as has been mentioned. I was treated to the same “wow your legs are fantastic, wear skater dresses and shorts to show them off”

I’m an hourglass yes, but a 5 stone overweight one, with a mum tum I can’t shift and thunder thighs that flow into the most beautiful tree trunks. I ain't showing them off to anyone.

To give Susie her dues the analysis did kick start me out of a massive rut and helped me on the way to find my sense of style back – since then I’ve tended to get more inspiration from plus size bloggers who basically wear what they want and don’t give a F. I’m so over the white shoes, coated jeans and chunky necklace brigade.

It was the sunglasses article that really was the death knell for me – I’ve worked in PR and can smell a contrived click bait article a mile off. Then followed all the Daily Mail articles and that was it. As for the new PR guru, don’t even get me started on her!! I feel a little sorry for the new stylists that have just been recruited, they are all following the line of course but I do wonder what they are saying to their other halves behind closed doors in the same way that lots of people have a good moan about their boss.

Reactions: 9
Can anybody remember not so long ago Susie posting on the FB group that they’d been hacked and if anyone recieved any dodgy emails from them to just ignore?!

I thought it smacked of unprofessionalism and if I’d had an analysis id be so worried what a hacker would do with the photos and private info is sent them. Unsurprisingly the post was swiftly deleted.

• Wow
I really like James Smith and his no bullshit approach.

So that's pretty much what my opening email says too. "Slender and toned", I got a lovely shape to my waist though and a great dècolletage, but "so much to emphasise" with me :unsure:

Reactions: 2
So that's pretty much what my opening email says too. "Slender and toned", I got a lovely shape to my waist though and a great dècolletage, but "so much to emphasise" with me :unsure:
Funnily enough it’s also very similar to the start of my email too! I’m ‘stunning . . . with a tiny waist and great legs, all to be accentuated’ 🤣🤣🤣 That makes me sound like Jessica Rabbit, I assure you I’m far from it ha ha!

• Haha
I would be furious if I paid out to be styled and just received a load of sycophantic platitudes from a copy & paste document!

It's definitely preying on women's insecurities.

No wonder she wouldn’t allow anyone to share their analysis!

Reactions: 5
OMG who is she writing these analysis for? American teenagers? I'm cringing for her, does she end with a 'you do you boo' 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The person who wrote the post was replying to the self care person so it had their name at the start of the post.
On the screenshot the person who posted name was blanked out, along with part of the person she was replying to.
Ah makes more sense now! Thank you!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.